Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

If you sell parts in the classifieds please read this. UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2000, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I am .. The Heading will say something like...
'YOU just won a Brand New RAPTOR!!!' and a new pair of handcuffs. he he.. Sorry about your luck but I would contact his local Police department, file charges, like that one guy call his ISP(AOL) for using service for illegal activities, and then take a ride to his town(I know it's a long drive) and check out his house and the rest is up to your imagination or should I say planning. lol

Old 12-23-2000, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

I've boughten and sold a few things online, and while most people are honest and most of my experiences have been positive, I'm still waiting for a shock that I sent a money order to a certain fellow for. And if the person that is "selling" me this shock is reading this, I have a lot of vacation time built up at work and don't mind driving long distances.

Old 12-24-2000, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Whats the outcome renagade?????Did he evr pay you or did you get him busted.?I e mailed the ******* saying some pretty nasty things.I feel for you dude.I hate when people get burnd.

Old 12-24-2000, 01:11 PM
Trailblazer

The latest is that Brandon aka Beterthnyu@aol.com for the first time has contacted me via Email on 12/21. He indicated that he again needed my address and that he would send a money order via express mail immediately. Which I did that day. Still waiting.

Thanks to you and everyone for the support. If I ever do receive my money I am certain that it will be as a result of individuals like you that have opened his eyes to the fact that he is not anonymous and that the majority of people find his actions despicable. Maybe we have stumbled onto a way to handle those individuals who think that their actions will go unnoticed.

Happy holidays everyone!

Old 12-24-2000, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I talked to the dude via instant message on aol and i must say what a jerkoff that dude is.I asked him why he didnt pay you and he said mind your own buisness and a couple of other swear words then he turned off his instant message,then i sent him a nasty e mail,lol What a jerk that guy is.I hope you get paid

Old 12-25-2000, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

I was pretty pisssed off when I read this post so I like a lot of people decided to send this kid an email, I was not rude to him nor did I call him any names I have posted a copy of the email I sent and the reply he sent back below.

Brandon,
So I understand that you enjoy ATV's. How is you quad running?
I bet it is much better now that you have your Rad Valves.
You should take into careful consideration that William Weber took the time out of his schedule so he could send you some parts, you should be man enough and take a couple of minutes and send this guy a money order, just think of how much more money it would have cost you if you bought this new. He did you a favor and hooked you up now it is your job to pay up.

TC3 Gerri Welton
USCG Group Boston Commcen

This is the reply from Brandon
i have sent him a money order and a check and both came back with an invalid
address label on them. so i just fedexed him a money order. i pay for
everything usually very promptly. but it will all get settled. i hate to be
the one at the recieving end of all these pissed off emails , but i am glad
to see people watching each others backs. he will get his money one way or
another.

later,
brandon

Old 12-29-2000, 04:58 PM
Trailblazer

Still waiting....

Old 01-03-2001, 07:23 AM
Pro Rider

Have you received anything yet?

Old 01-03-2001, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

One other option, instead of the police, is contacting the US Post Office about possible mail fraud. The USPS has federal invstigators that can look into this, and the resulting charges are federal, not local or state. Having worked in a large mailroom, the USPS does not play around, and can get involved in these types of actions is the mail was used for any transactions. Just a thought!

Old 01-03-2001, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer

Nope. Probably won't. Never really expected to. Based on what I have read here, I think that he was about to cave as a result of all of the negative Email that he was receiving, but this is an old thread and I'm sure that the Emails to him have subsided so he feels anonymous again. Doesn't really matter, as long as he doesn't get away with it again I will be satisfied. Although I still have a problem with someone who would sell their honor for 100 lousy bucks.

He sent me an Email about 10 days ago indicating that he had "lost" my address and that if I sent it to him that I would receive a money order "overnight". All I can say is that the nights must be real long in Mississippi. Still haven't seen anything. I keep sending my address periodically just to let him know that I'm still thinking of him.

Quick Reply: If you sell parts in the classifieds please read this. UPDATE