Local dealer Broken into 7 stolen

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local dealer Broken into 7 stolen

Originally posted by: 2FAST4URASS
Originally posted by: TLC
Except to strip them for parts, a machine with reported stolen serial numbers cant be registered there for licensed and insured so they are pretty useless to steal IMO.
LOL I highly doubt there worried about registering them much less insuring them I mean they are thieves not as if they have ethnics...... lol
What he said

Old 02-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap!

Those are some daring thieves..........

If the place is very rural I tend to believe they are local criminals. However when that much is stolen you almost have to believe that someone traveled into the town from far away and already has a place to fence the goods.......

Either way I hope the dealer had security cams that picked up something......

Old 02-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

i hate a theif , glad they recovered their stuff ...........

Old 02-21-2007, 11:57 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

Except to strip them for parts, a machine with reported stolen serial numbers cant be registered there for licensed and insured so they are pretty useless to steal IMO.
LOL I highly doubt there worried about registering them much less insuring them I mean they are thieves not as if they have ethnics...... lol
Well I'm not sure how your rules work down there ,but what is the use of a ATV you can not Ride anywhere excepted in circles on private property. Up here if your even in the middle of no where a Game Warden will ask and expect to see the ATVs registration and insurance.

A 700 Grizzly with reported stolen serial # numbers that cant show its face anywhere on the trails is not worth anything, but for its parts.

It,s like buying a stolen car, it is useless if you cant get it on the road to use it. A stolen 700 Grizzly is not worth $200 if you actually try something stupid like take it out for a ride some where worth while.

Old 02-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

Well I'm not sure how your rules work down there ,but what is the use of a ATV you can not Ride anywhere excepted in circles on private property. Up here if your even in the middle of no where a Game Warden will ask and expect to see the ATVs registration and insurance.

A 700 Grizzly with reported stolen serial # numbers that cant show its face anywhere on the trails is not worth anything, but for its parts.

It,s like buying a stolen car, it is useless if you cant get it on the road to use it. A stolen 700 Grizzly is not worth $200 if you actually try something stupid like take it out for a ride some where worth while.
Nope no game warden's or anything here ive had two atv's stolen and I now know that here once there gone odds are its gone for keep's unless go willing I could see my atv on a trail how awesome would that be!!! lol but anyways even when you go to track's or private land were you sign in all they ever want is too see your id and sign wavier's they never even eye your atv or bike...