Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

WARRIOR HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARRIOR HELP

a few weeks ago I traded my gokart for a 95 Yamaha Warrior, when I went to get it there was no oil leak, but when I got it home I noticed oil all over the trailer. I got to looking half the bolts were missing out of the case on one side causing oil to leak. well i fixed that and it slowed the leak down a lot, but up underneath there is oil leaking around the oil plug, there aren't any cracks in the case there so i can't figure out why. i fixed the rest i thought, but when i went to start it it would start right up then die after a minute or two, and i found out it's getting spark for a few seconds than none. so i put a new cylenoid on and no spark at all. when it was running i noticed something coming up out of the motor i thought it was oil, but smelt it and it was gas coming out of the motor. there is a hole in the same case where the chain came off and hit it, but it's been sealed with cylycone or something. the only things that i know of that are missing is the chaingaurd, rear caliper, the starter button don't work but i use a wrench to bridge the cylenoid, there is no lights that tell you when your in neutral, and no taillight. i know that those don't have nothing to do with it, but i'm bored. thanks for any help. also there is alway gas coming out of the overflow when your trying to start it.

Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARRIOR HELP

Man you have a few issues as for the case nothing but one thing to do that being get another one you can get a used one for a good price as for the gas coming out sounds like maybe your floats are sticking need to clean up your carb!!! and if you want join this other site too it's www.yfm350central.com it's all about the warrior and raptor there's alot of great info on there and your questions would be resolved there probaly before they would here because of the simple fact it's all about the 350 this is a great site but try both that way you will get help sooner. GOOD LUCK~~ JEREMY