Part out or sell

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 12:56 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part out or sell

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Raptor450

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ProdigyMS

Well aren't you an idiot to just go in and bash quads. Warriors are the most reliable out there. It doesn't matter how fast it goes if it's always broke down. Most people could care less how fast quads go anyways, as we just like to ride.</end quote></div>

Where did that come from? Nobody is bashing anything, nobody is talking about being fast, and as the owner of five Warriors over the years, they are hands down not the most reliable ATV out there. Yes the engine is VERY reliable if you keep it stock, but I GUARANTEE just about every Warrior out there that has been ridden at least a few times has broken upper engine mounts, the front wheel bearings, tie rod ends, a-arm bushings, and spindle ball joints are worn out if they have never been replaced already. Now the 400EX on the other hand....I've seen those abused like a $2 ***** and NEVER had ANY maintenance done to them, and never needed any maintenance other than a tire plug and some air.</end quote></div>

Another guy in here was bashing Warriors and his post already was deleted.

I have an '87 Warrior, it finally broke down this year because the chain jumped off and put a small hole in the engine casing, not a big deal, a little jb weld and she still runs strong. I also have a '92 which I took mudding yesterday for the 50th time this year it seems, went to pull someone out and something in the transmission is jacked up. Goes through every gear fine but will only pull in the reverse. They have went a long time before needing anything major at all replaced and anything done to it for that matter, and I've rode the hell out of those quads. Might just be where you live.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part out or sell

Oh, OK. Warriors are OK, the hardest time I have with them is the problems mentioned above and the bolts vibrating out. HondaCrusher, if I were you I would sell the Warrior as a whole.