Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

yup the world sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yup the world sucks

someone stole my freshly rebuilt warrior yesterday, the emotions i feel cant be relayed through words, so ill just convey my discontent.......****!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

That really sucks man!

I'll bet the first feeling you had was a real tightness in the stomach and a flush of adrenalin which almost makes you want to puke.

I've been there too.

It's too bad people can't respect the fact that we work for our stuff and maybe that's what they should do to get these things rather than take them from others.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

Ya, that sucks. That's why if you can I'd pay for the insurance. It's real cheap and situations like this make it worth it.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Yep, I also love the people who somehow think they have the right to take someone elses property...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That's partly why the 2nd Amendment was created. So we can defend our lives and property. Hope you get it back in one piece.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys, i hope so too. Although the odds arent in my favor i still hope that i get it back, its worth more to me than the insurance money. It was my first bike, im 27 years old and ive wanted one since i was alot younger and ive only had it for 8 or 9 months!!

Old 07-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer

THats Terrible Dude , I No what your Feeling as i have Had it Happen before as well, to 3 Peices of Equipment , and got back 2 other was Unknowen.

Anyway Things you should Consider that May help you Finding the Colprits as it worked for me:

#1 Who all New You had the Bike , & Where you had this Stored?

#2 What So called Freinds Can you Trust? Maby a Freind took it , It sometimes Cant hurt to look around a bit W/out saying to them they Took it , as you dont wana startle them or get them thinking you think they took it, You may wana go visit them and look for Clue`s , and maby Follow them and see where they go , as they may lead you to the bike. I had Found one This way.

#3 A thief Useuly Returns to the Crime Seane , Have you anything Else of Value?
You may wana Watch it. or get a Cheap camra thingy off ebay or where ever to catch them.

#4 It wouldent hurt Checking out the Places that people ride in your Area , maby some1 Just took it to joyride and than ditched it in a swamp or something , as to be afreid of Keeping it. I Had found one of mine this way.

The Possibilityies of your bike Being in your Local Area Is 90% in favor of it. The Possibilityes of it being a So called Freind , is 85% , And the Possibilities of it Being Ditched is %70 , The Possibilites of it being out of the Area is Slim about
25% , as Unless you had it out in the Open on a majour Area , like a Hyw or a Store parkinglot exc.. Its bound to be some-one you know , or a freind of some1 you no.

Idd Start with that , dude. Caue if it was in your back yard Outa View or in your garage , outa sight , its bound to be some one that nos you have it , Had it.

I hope this helps in finding your bike.

chris

Old 07-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Trailblazer

also you may wana get and install a tracking device to your bike[s] incase of thieft , one that will work with a gps , in the advent of theft it will lead you to your crooks.

i no they are not cheap , but your bikes worth much more , and the bugs/tracking devices will solve most theft problems.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

yeah that or wire up a remote controlled bomb to it, so when it amazingly disappears i can call a number from my cell phone and blast his theiving *** to bits.

thanks for the advice, i wish the police could be as helpful.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

were can u buy these tracking devices?

Old 07-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

well since you asked in this thread why dont you go steal one its definitely alot cheaper.

Quick Reply: yup the world sucks