Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Please help my grizzly...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help my grizzly...

I have a 2002 660 and the ignition fuse is blown as far as i can tell its either in the cdi or multifunction meter but there are no tests in the manuel for these parts.. I dont see anything else on this circuit to be shorted, and i have chased all the wires

I took my atv to the dealer for another problem and when i got it back it wouldnt start then after getting it started it overheats and wont go into 4 wheel drive and it wont go over 21 mph without hitting the override.. the dealer clams these problems were already there...

Im starting to think if i drive it thru there showrood window and run over some of their bikes i might feel better... lol

I would like to hear any advice to help..

thanks

Old 02-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help my grizzly...

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pete3774

I have a 2002 660 and the ignition fuse is blown as far as i can tell its either in the cdi or multifunction meter but there are no tests in the manuel for these parts.. I dont see anything else on this circuit to be shorted, and i have chased all the wires

I took my atv to the dealer for another problem and when i got it back it wouldnt start then after getting it started it overheats and wont go into 4 wheel drive and it wont go over 21 mph without hitting the override.. the dealer clams these problems were already there...

Im starting to think if i drive it thru there showrood window and run over some of their bikes i might feel better... lol

I would like to hear any advice to help..

thanks</end quote></div>
If it were me I would take it back to the dealer and tell them to get it right! If not take to another dealer get it fixed, make sure it runs right then take the recipt back to the original dealer and raise a big stink! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]