Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Where to buy full plastics?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy full plastics?

I am looking to buy the special edition plastics to replace the blue plastics that came on it and I can't seem to find a place that sells them. If anyone on here can help me out that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 05-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well you can find after market plastics just about anywhere..... Rocky Mountain ATV has Meier plastics, and Motosport has them too....

If you are looking for Special Edition Yamaha plastic.....well you are only going to get them from Yamaha. No one after market is going to sell them.....

If not new you might get lucky used, on Ebay or something....... but you won't get new SE plastics from anyone but Yamaha.....

Old 05-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

Ah, man your not putting on the SE plastics on a non-SE ride are you? Not that there is much "Special" about the "Special Edition" but, that's a pet peeve of mine. It's like putting "Shelby" across your v-6 standard edition Mustang.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

I would have to agree with koopa you gotta actually have the special edition, just can't imitate it

Old 05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Koopa
Ah, man your not putting on the SE plastics on a non-SE ride are you? Not that there is much "Special" about the "Special Edition" but, that's a pet peeve of mine. It's like putting "Shelby" across your v-6 standard edition Mustang.
Trust me, I have a lot more in this machine than the SE has stock. I am just looking for different plastics other than the ones on the machine right now. I don't care if that is a pet peeve of yours, it is something I am looking for and if you don't like it just keep out of the thread.

I am looking for help here, not for someone to criticize what I want to do with my ride.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

I sorta see what koopa is saying but i dont really agree with it, it doesnt matter if you all think he shouldnt do it or whatever, its his ride he can put honda across it or paint it pink or put chevy decals on it for all it matters, honestly trying to criticize some1 on what they want to do usually just ****es them off, to be able to find those plastics its either gonna be from yamaha, a special order from Meier maybe, or hopefully get lucky on ebay, but the chances of finding someone selling those on ebay is gonna be rare since its a new bike and special editions of course arent out there as much as the plain plastics.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

Not saying don't do it. How am I criticizing anyone? Never criticized you in anyway man. Just giving you a different point of view.

Criticizing is saying something like ya'll sound like some over sensitive women in here.