Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

This is DISCOURAGING!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2001, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently posted a message about a new ATV website that I found (news, articles, reviews, forums, etc...) to only find out it was deleted. I don't understand why the moderators will allow messages about 'Would you give up ATV riding to have sex with Pamela Anderson' (even though it was funny ) and delete useful messages about ATV related topics. They seem so parnoid about people going to another site that they actually defeat the real purpose of these boards. The truth is that all these stupid, non-related messages are what will eventually drive the people away - why don't they get it?

Old 03-28-2001, 11:38 AM
Trailblazer

QUITE THE WHININ!!!!

Old 03-28-2001, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

kokl,

Should've known...

You're the one that posted the sex question

Old 03-28-2001, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Birdofprey, Ya they do get nervous hehe if one mentiones other sites. Why I do not know I guess its all buisness when it comes down to it advertising and $$$. They dont want any of there sponsers to go to other sights if they have more clicks and etc... Anyway hows that R treating you I drove 381.5 miles one way to pick my R up it was all original exept for Paul Turner pipe and some nerfs still had stock tires and etc on it, its just what I was looking for but as usuall I am not going to leave it stock for long but at least I know noone was inside motor this quad basically sat for 14 years. Who are you going to get to do your motor? I saw your add in HOnda forum I will probably set mine up close to Bill Balances R for xc racing 300 kit for motor. You should see the hills we climb on these R's I'm talking STEEP I wouldnt even try them on my raptor, it had the power but wanted to climb to the sky and any clutch use it would fade and I'de be screwed in the middle of the hill. The R's get wheel spin and geometry is exc although it doesnt turn near as well as raptor and no where near the low end but I am always running it in mid/top anyway. I also have thought about powervalve but as of right now they are way overpriced for the cylinder but fmf is coming out with one so who knows we'll see.