Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I know some of you dont care about the top speed of a Raptor, but Im going back to the track this Fri night.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2001, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing that really really flames me.. is people that dis other people's rides.. Come on man, get real! A Scrambler doint 57??? WHATEVER! I've had my Sportsman 500 doing 59 before on pavement. Now..I don't really care about people that just bulls#$t around..but.. crap, people sure do talk sh$t here, but.. if they are stuck in a mudhole, or broke down on the side of a trail.. they sure don't seem to mind if they're seen being pulled by a Polaris. And another thing, people say that Polaris owners are the worst about it.. but you Raptor guys get just as pissed when people talk about your ride.. Maybe some people don't want the fastest, or the flashiest(not my case.. but.. ya know), maybe they want something that their whole family can ride, and have a good time doing it... Just remember, one day you'll be broken down, and need help.. what goes around comes around.

BTW, I saw a guy on the trail with a 250X, and he was badmouthing my polaris... then I saw him that night, broke down.. hey man, can you please take me back to the trailer.. Don't get me wrong, i'm not brand loyal.. but.. come on!

Old 04-07-2001, 07:28 PM
Trailblazer

I think somebody needs to call lonestarbanshee a
Waaaam-bulance.

Old 04-07-2001, 08:13 PM
Range Rover

Everyone scroll up, and casually read the posts, then when you come to Quadfathers.... decide what reasoning anyone would have other than pure jealousy, to write what he wrote. I've been here 3 times in the last few months, and all 3 times, same fk'n guy, Quadfather, STILL making wise comments and smart cracks at Raptors..UNPROVOKED !! Quadfather, you REALLY need to stop the crap, My God. Polaris 400 is not in the same catagory as the Raptor. What is wrong with you? Why must you bash and slam every Raptor post in here? Get a freakin life man... GET A LIFE.

Later all. Rock on with the Raptor. Still proving me ONE HECK OF A RIDE .

Old 04-08-2001, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Weibz: I just like to give no2strokeBS some of his crap back. If you go into the Polaris forum, and do a search on his name, you'll see what all of this is about. He likes to drop into the Polaris forum daily, and give his stupid little one liners about how Polaris is junk. I just like to give a little back.