Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptor's are for ladies and children

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2001 | 08:46 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

A DS 650 against a Raptor is like a Chev against a Ford. Bombardier will always be better than Yamaha. You guys brag the Raptor up way too much. The DS 650 is bigger and better than the Raptor. Yamaha is just jap-scrap. BOMBARDIER!!!!!

2001 DS 650

I can leave it stock!

Old 04-16-2001 | 08:54 PM
Trailblazer

Hey puss or is it pusshead
sounds like you are jealous or something
Because you do not have one. You should try less bashing and more riding if you even own a quad.

Old 04-16-2001 | 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

He's right, they are WAY faster/better, BUT ONLY when you dont have anybody to ride with.. if you are riding by yourself of course your machine roosts over the others, its the best machine out there... and with an additude like that I bet all of your riding is by yourself?! comon now..

Old 04-16-2001 | 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

What you ought to do is go ahead and mount a 120mm gun on that tank of a quad that you have.Shame that you have to own a flatbed trailer just to haul that abomination around. At least with the DS you dont have to worry about a house note cuz its so big you can shack up on one of the fenders. So you can leave it stock huh, just so a stock Banshee can kick the bushings out of your a**. A quad made in Canada huh, Quads from Canada are bad, uhm kay, Do you go oot and aboot on your Canada quad aayy. There is a 99 DS that is brand new on the floor of the local dealer and apparently no one wants it cuz they have dropped the price to $5598. That is sad that a Honda 400ex,a bike with way less power outsells them 10:1. Kinda tells you something about quality and size, as in the DS is low on quality and the size is, well, Have you ever seen a Suburban compared to a S-10, well you get the picture. Oh by the way, you need to add a "Y" to the end of your name, I think it would be more fitting.

And no im not raging on Canada
I really dont hate DSes that bad, but I will not allow someone to tell me that my quad belongs between the legs on a child because my 660 cant be contained. Its crazy man, it has wore all the blue off the frame cuz it goes so fast. It goes so fast that I had to remove the Flux Capasator because I kept ending up in the year 2005, and guess what, the DS was even bigger, and the Raptor had a R1 engine in it.

Old 04-16-2001 | 10:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey pussboy, what have you been smoking, because if it will make you say stuff like that I need some.
Yamaha dominates everyone else!!!!

The DS 650 is just some POS that is overpriced for what it is.

Old 04-16-2001 | 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

Okay, everyone just ignore this guy's post because he is obviously insane. Everybody knows that Raptor's are better than DS's and FORD's are better than Chevy's. Enough said.

Old 04-16-2001 | 11:40 PM
Range Rover

Bombardier is just another snowmobile company that tried to make a crack at the ATV world. Polaris still hasn't got it right after almost 15 years and it so far looks to be the same for the Bomb........... The Bomb is good for nothing except desert racing and duning. I would like to see one go through some of the trails we ride on. Its just a fat pig of a quad.

Old 04-17-2001 | 06:38 AM
Trailblazer

Come on guys, you are doing the same as he did - bashing all around with no eloquence.
He's crazy so don't pay atention to him and don't bash the DS the same way as he did for the Raptor.
We all know both are the best of ATV industry.

...and puss, I think you shouldn't play with those green pills any more. Let your parent's do that.
JNBOMB650

Old 04-17-2001 | 09:03 AM
Range Rover

raporAZ is right dude..

Old 04-17-2001 | 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry, have to diagree with you JNBOMB650. That thing is a piece of crap. They need to install a steering wheel and market it as the smallest dune buggy. Maybe that would move the one rotting at our local Honda Dealer.

Quick Reply: Raptor's are for ladies and children