Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

2003 Warrior 350

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Warrior 350

Hey I HAV a warrior 350 that won't start. I bought a new spark plug,starter, solenoid, battery and I'm waiting on ignition coilto come..WHN I first put the new parts on it would start but wouldn't turn over now all I get is an annoying clicking sound coming from the solenoid. I tried the flat head screw driver thing with the solenoid and get nothing but little sparks. The screws on the starter wouldn't screw in so I used some quick seal apoxy stuff to hold it in place. Could that be the reason cuz there's no screws? Also someone said that it could be the stator or the cdi box that needs replacing. Idk I'm stuck. Pls help..

Old 11-05-2017, 01:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

so first off Id highly suggest not gluing your starter in place.. have you tried jump starting it off a vehicle? it sounds like your battery isnt holding a good charge,

Old 11-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

He battery was shot. Took it bac to the store and got a new one 4 free..also yes I tried jump starting it with a vehicle n it still didn’t turn over. So wat do I do with da starter being that I CNT screw it in2 place?

Old 11-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 300 Likes on 294 Posts

Motorcycle/Quad/Lawnmower mechanics and engine shops can all fit thread inserts where the old threads have pulled out, take the quad to one, and they will fit new inserts for a small charge.