Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Bashing Everything that has wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2001, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I made a post in the suzuki forum. Everyone got off the subject and started bashing each other. well everyone, stop bashing in my KQ post and come bash in this one. EVERYONE, bash every quad you dislike in this post! I want to hear you guys talk crap about every YAMAHA, POLARIS, SUZUKI, KAWASUCKIE, BOMBARDIER, HONDA! Just let it all out. no more bashing in posts that are not for bashing.

HAVE FUN

Old 05-01-2001, 02:57 AM
Trailblazer

Ok i will let my anger out on Honda because my friend has one and he thinks that his 400ex can smoke a stock raptor(I have a 400ex too,but I'm going to sell it and get a raptor)ok here I go man Honda are so f'n slow a f'n snail can pass them,they aways break down at least my friend did i guess I got lucky with mine!Man Honda is too lazy too,where is there 650ex or 660ex.Man Honda is only good for sencond best!!!

Old 05-01-2001, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

But we were having fun!! Ok here's one, I won't have time to finish it but here goes. Maybe someone else can finish/add to it.

Ol Mcdonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o
And on this farm he had a Polaris, e-i-e-i-o
And it'd break over here and it'd break over there
here a break, there a break, every where it'd break break.
Ol Mcdonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o

Ok yall have the hang of it....

Remember we're just having fun so no one get upset.

Old 05-01-2001, 04:34 PM
Range Rover

ha pretty good.

Old 05-01-2001, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

i hate every 4 wheeler ever made
grr

Old 05-01-2001, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh.. polaris... nothing like a "snowmobile wheeler"... When will the people here finally understand that polaris does not make a sport machine?! grrr....

all in good fun.. and my opinion..

Old 05-01-2001, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

Ah, don't just get down on those crappy Polaris snowmobile-wheelers. Let's talk about my CauseYouToWalkie, I mean my Kawasaki. Prairie was a good name because I pray I don't have a stroke every time it starts messing up. But you're right, Honda does suck but so does Suck Zuki and Yamaha and Artic Crap and I'm not having anything with the first four letters spelling BOMB.

Old 05-01-2001, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

I think the manufacturers, all of them, are to blame. Okay, they had to deal with that consumer protection act Bull$$it for a decade, but really, ALL OUR QUADS SUCK. They could be so much better, ALL OF THEM!! Lighter, stronger, safer, faster, better handling, better suspension, lower maintenence. I feel like we have just scratched the surface with these things. Only a few quads have anything going for them, and at that just a glimmer.
For the die hard brand loyalists, I say, get off your soapbox, because you are being USED by the manufacturers to preach a sermon that's 30 years old.
Untill we stop slamming each other and get after the manufacturers for a quality product we're not going to get one....
Quads are a fantastic idea that is just about to happen. We can feel it in our pants when we powerslide around a corner, climb a rock ledge or jump a tabletop. But they just haven't put all the pieces together in any one quad yet. Maybe the new 660 Wolverine with IRS and a six-speed will get us a little closer. Maybe Mark LoScerbo's full IRS race chassis will lead the way in the Race and Sport Quad worlds.
I feel hope, promise for the future, and hope to hell I get to keep riding. I know the manufacturers are selling these things as fast as they can make them, so they are not that inclined to change. But I want better, not because I deserve it, I just want it, and sooner is better than later.......

Old 05-02-2001, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

fourlix, that commentary almost brought a tear to my eye. you are so right that all of us should be bashing the manufacturers that we are so willing to defend when they sell us the same crap we have been buying for decades.
I will be happy to start on the Banshee...

Yamaha SUCKS because you still need to be a contorsionist with three arms to adjust the chain.
Yamaha SUCKS because the banshee doesn't come stock with the power valve system that was put on the RZ 350 back in 1984.
Yamaha SUCKS because the frames are made out of tin foil.
Yamaha SUCKS for even dreaming of something like the TORS.
Yamaha SUCKS because they purposely designed the air filter to SUCK dirt into the motor.
Yamaha SUCKS because the radiators are barely big enough to cool the motor on a 65 degree day.
Yamaha SUCKS because they are still charging $5300 for something that has not changed since 1989.
Yamaha SUCKS because they don't promote the development of public riding areas especially near major urban areas.
Yamaha SUCKS because they don't put a decent pipe on their quad from the factory and you have to pay an extra $600.00 to get one from an after market company.
Yamaha SUCKS because the blue plastic turns white when it gets bent [even slightly bent].

That's just the Banshee, I could start on the Blaster and the Warrior.
Remember too this IS a bashing post and I would NEVER bash a quad that I don't personally OWN!!!

Old 05-02-2001, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Slinger,

You need to put that to some music. C'mon, think tempo!!

Rob

Quick Reply: Bashing Everything that has wheels