Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

i hate people like this!!!!!!! read on

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Because he's a moronic fool who needs to be brought on a long mud riddled trail ride, that will teach him.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 06-27-2001, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

scramdaddy400
i couldn't of said it better! he is an idiot who won't spend the money to get gas. he keeps fouling plugs and he can't figure out why. i tell him it is because it is not ment to take the two stroke gas but again, we all know i am full of crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2001, 01:54 AM
Range Rover

I wish I knew this guy, I have a couple of things that I would sure like to sell him!!!!!!

I don't suppose this guy rides with a helmet on his head either?

Old 06-27-2001, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

"if you wear a helmet you shouldn't drive a quad because you already know you are going to crash." he is saying that the only reason you wear a helmet is because you know you are going to crash because of lack of skill or stupidity. his lack of brains never ceases to amaze me. this kid needs to crash once and total his quad. but of course when he does crash it, it will be all the quads fault.

Old 07-02-2001, 06:44 AM
Pro Rider

If this kid keeps riding without a helmet, he's gonna lose what little brains he had to start with. Anyway, his pre-mixed, filter-less Warrior, or whatever it is, probably won't last that long.

His quad isn't gonna last no time if he doesn't take care of it properly. It's his quad though, and it's gonna be his problem when the motor seizes. Stupid!

Quadnut,
I wish I knew this guy too, because I'd like to give him a swift kick to the head. Maybe that would begin to knock the stupidity out of him. Yamahagye, perhaps you should give this a try? Make sure you have on steel-toed work boots though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2001, 04:03 PM
Range Rover

How old is this kid???????? Maybe he's too young too care? Very stupid though for not wearing a helmet.

Old 07-02-2001, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

He is 15 yrs old. and guess what, the quad is no longer alive. he was hauling *** on a turn and he threw a rod. engine stopped turning and rear brakes locked up and sent him out of control into a tree. he is ok except for i big ol' bruise oh his leg. the warrior is gone. a-arms snapped, frame bent. engine has hole in it. we took the top off and looked down the cylinder. the piston is melted in there. the rod snapped about 3 inches below it. i laughed my *** off at him and he is soooo pissed off because the engine blew. his dad said that is the end of his atv'ing career. he was trying to talk his dad into something bullet proof like a rancher. his dad laughed at him and said "you're a dumb'a**! i'm not going to buy you sh*t. look what the hell you did to your quad! you didn't take care of it so don't b**ch to me about it" there is some other things he told him that i don't want to say because i like being able to talk on this forum. i don't want to get the moderator mad. i feel sorry for that warrior. i guess he finally got what he deserved.

Old 07-02-2001, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

This is a funny post, reminds me of this kid I know.... I sold him an old KX80, ran great, started first kick, needed some little things (pipe welded, air-filter) the kids dad (not the brightest apple) convinces him to tear it apart (because he has VAST knowledge of 2strokes), so they took a perfectly running machine and tore it apart for no reason... They bought a new piston and got it resleeved, 2 months later (and many many tries to convince him to let me help) he's got it running, I went up to check it out... No airbox, no airfilter, reed cage is missing a screw, the plug is half screwed in, the head isnt torqued (hand tight), the radiator is empty, and he lost the oil plug... And he's running it!!! But noooo, I cant help because his dad is the 2-stroke king and "he's going to get it running and break it in right"... He's gonna break it in alright, key word being break...