Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2001, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am 16. why does it matter?

Old 06-30-2001, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

People are nosey juggalo thats why, these days a person can't even take a dump without someone else knowing.LOL.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 07-01-2001, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

lol. well i think he just wants to know how i know abotu intelivision... am i right? well its a long story i guess. but i'm bored so what the hell here it is. i grew up playin old school systems. the first game i ever played on a home system was pitfall! on colleco vision. my dad used to buy all the old game systems over at the goodwill. we had intelivisions, atari 2600's, collecos, odysee, all that good stuff. i was playing those systems years before i finally got my first NES. we have tons of games for our old system too. hey i guess that isn't too long of a story is it? well there ya go. us kids can appreciate the old stuff to ya know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2001, 01:08 AM

I guess you just answered my next question Jug...

Imbackformore

Old 07-01-2001, 10:48 PM
Trailblazer

when I Bought my 300EX another machine i was looking at was the warrior. I knew all along that the warrior was faster, and a great quad indeed. The EX was great and its chasis was unmached by other ATV's in its class. I've ridden the warrior and i love its torque, but ultimately i chose the EX because of its handling and suspension

Old 07-01-2001, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

I have to agree with WoodWarrior. I have a my Warrior for 2 1/2 years now and I still like it. Sure it doesn't have the torque of a Raptor or 400EX. And sure it doesn't go as fast as those quads either, but hey my Warrior is an awesome machine. It has taken everything I have thrown at it and still runs like a champ. And I feel safer riding my Warrior than I do riding 400EXs. I really like and the Warrior just feels like a high speed cruiser that is a cool feeling. And I have my Warrior setup the way I have always wanted it and it rocks. I have a White Brothers E-Series exhaust, K&N air filter, Dynojet Jet Kit, 4 1 inch holes in the airbox lid and a 14 tooth front sprocket. Now my Warrior really goes. And even with the 14T sprocket it can still pull second gear power wheelies. Warriors are truly an awesome play machine. They are a Jack of all Trades.

Old 07-02-2001, 04:23 PM
Range Rover

Juggalo,
Your quad was stolen? What county do you live in? I know someone on the email discussion that got their quad stolen too. He said that 19 quads were stolen in the county. I didn't know if it was a coincidence.

Old 07-02-2001, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

i live in america. the cop i talked to said there have been quite a few robbies of ATV's in our area so i suspect that some1 is selling a bunch of stolen quads somewhere or strippin em ect. just think. my poor LT is probably in a million pieces right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well it was about to break bad. sucker. i'm hopefuly going to collect insurance on it and buy a 250r.

Old 07-02-2001, 05:18 PM

A friend of mine owns a 250r and he is going to put it up for sale in the next few days,it is in very good shape and i mean very good shape.He is tired of getting beat by my Shee in the dunes and in drag races so he is going to sell it and by himself a brand new Banshee.I will have some picts of it that he is going to take tomorrow,if anyone is interested just let me know ,it wont go cheap though.

Imbackformore

Old 07-02-2001, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

thats cool. the one i really want right now is 5,500! its waaaaaaaay too expensive. i want it so bad though. i'm gonna explain to the guy about my limited funds and my quad gettin stolen. maybe he will feel sorry for me and give me a deal.

Quick Reply: Warrior... BEST quad EVER!!!