Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I am soooo MAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or better yet......pick up enough speed before you get to his house then right before you get there......put it in neutral and kill the engine and coast by! and make sure you wave and smile when you pass his house......this always pisses them off!!! then when you're past.....start'er up!!!!

Old 07-18-2001, 03:24 PM
Range Rover

Ten points if you hit the old lady! LOL

Muddy4Life: snomobilers are organized?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2001, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, a fish and wildlife officer has more power than an ordinary cop.

Old 07-18-2001, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

Game Wardens have far too much power these days.

Old 07-18-2001, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

what the hell are you talking about? please explain how ", a fish and wildlife officer has more power than an ordinary cop"

Old 07-18-2001, 08:54 PM
Trailblazer

IF THE MAN IS A GAME WARDEN,THEN HE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ARREST OR CITE YOU,BUT SINCE HE DIDNT DO IT HIMSELF,SOUNDS LIKE HES JUST AN A-HOLE THAT LIKES TO FLASH HIS LITTLE BADGE TO LOOK IMPORTANT AND SCARE PEOPLE...AND I WOULD JUST ABOUT BET MY QUAD THAT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE 20 OR YOUNGER BECAUSE THAT AGE GROUP WOULD BE EASILY DECEIVED BY THE SIGHT OF A BADGE!!!ID FIND OUT IF HES A GAME WARDEN,IF HES NOT ,ID REPORT THE S*O*B*.AS FOR HIS WIFE,ID WATCH AND THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL,ID REPORT HER A** TOO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2001, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

The cops around here are really cool. I always ride right through the middle of town and nobody cares. I think the majority of peaple in my town have atvs and almost everybody knows the cops so we ride up and down the street with no worries.Although the other day I got chased by one about 5 miles outside of town. He hit his lights and turned around and i just upshifted got it in the band and gased it. Once he saw I wasnt going to stop he didnt even attempt to further pursue me. Oh and about those vigilanti sob's I would wait somewhere where you can watch there house and wait til they leave. Sneeke up and break a window. When you get in put a huge bomb in their living room.Blow up there house and you will be free to ride by as long as they arent living there. O wait maybe that is a little overkill and mean and dangerouse. On second thuoght you should just constantly pester them. Fish, Eggs, coasting by. Anything leagal to make them mad.The peaple around here sometimes ask me to stop and I do because most of the time they want to give me a worning before they call the cops so I can go a differant way.If they do try to make a "citizens arrest" I just start up and leave. How can they stop you? Hold a gun to you to make you stay?

Old 07-18-2001, 10:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Don't let this slide man. I know a few jerkoffs like this DFO guy you're having problems with. I'm into this 'creating a better image' crap for ATV'ers but I wouldn't sit back if I were you. Revenge is sweet. Do you know this guys name by any chance?(I'm from Moncton and know some DFO guys.)

Old 07-19-2001, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Ya know the Carmaggedon series??
Change the car "witch doctor" for "warrior" and the stupid uniform cops that can run with one leg left for your fisherman and his wife!! x2 Combo 3500points!! ahahahahah Barbecue Bonus!!! Na...it would be illegal...hehe
The coasting by engine shut down is very cool...as is the fish thing...and if he leaves his car open...just hide a Big Mac somewhere...I've been told they stink bad after a couple weeks!! If they like sleeping late on mornings, find a lawnmowing job right in front of their house, at 7:30am on sunday.
You could also check Dumb Laws for some ridiculous laws...they might be doing illegal things, like eating peanuts at a concert, or walking backwards while eating a burger on sideways, or the might nt hide their car behind bushes to avvod scaring horses (if th car is too visible, they should take it apart part by part...etc etc...hehe.
You coul pu soe fresh $hit in his mailbox...hehe

Old 07-19-2001, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

Quick Reply: I am soooo MAD!!!