Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blue Ribbon Coalition needs letters for Roadless Initiative, We are losing this 20 to 1 !!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2001, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a very big deal, and we stand to lose a lot of riding areas if the Eco-***** get their way. Here's the links to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Everybody should be on their e-mail alert list anyway. It costs nothing and lets us know what the Eco-***** are doing, and how to help stop them.

*** BLUERIBBON ALERT *** BLUERIBBON ALERT *** BLUERIBBON ALERT ***

THE MAJORITY OF ROADLESS COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM OUR OPPOSITION!

Of the 37,000 comments received so far, 35,000 are form letters. Only 800 are opposed to the Clinton-Gore Roadless Rule or ask that it be significantly revised. Of the 1,655 substantive letters received, only 200 support revision of the rule.

WE MUST DO A BETTER JOB! We must tell the Forest Service to revise the Clinton-Gore Roadless Rule. We must generate more comments! Please visit BlueRibbon's website at http://www.sharetrails.org and click on the "BlueRibbon Coalition Rapid Response Resource Center" icon, then click on "Send Roadless Comments to Chief Bosworth Today" to launch an instant "clickable" letter to the Forest Service.

Please pass this alert on to all your contacts. Post it on your web pages. We must spread the word! Our goal is 30,000 response letters by August 30, and you can help!

For more information on the proposal, you can visit the Forest Service website at http://www.roadless.fs.fed.us/xcomments.shtml

If you decide to write your own letter, the address is:

USDA-Forest Service - CAT
Attention: Roadless ANPR Comments
P.O. Box 221090, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84122
roadless_anpr@fs.fed.us
Fax: 1-801-296-4090, Attention: Roadless ANPR Comments.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Adena Cook, Public Lands Director
BlueRibbon Coalition
Phone: 208-524-3062
Fax: 208-524-2836

*** END ALERT *** END ALERT *** END ALERT *** END ALERT ***

Old 08-18-2001, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

Please reply to this thread if you take the time to visit the site and send in the form letter or write a letter. We can keep track of the number of people who responded as a result of the Yamaha forum.

Old 08-18-2001, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

OK, count me in.

Click Here to go straight to the action alert

Old 08-18-2001, 09:14 PM
Range Rover

Ok I sent mine in today.

Old 08-18-2001, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

Sent mine

Old 08-19-2001, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Go Yamaha! I've posted this on several other forums, Honda and Polaris guys are asleep at the wheel...Here's the same info linked up.

....We must tell the Forest Service to revise the Clinton-Gore Roadless Rule. We must generate more comments! Please visit BlueRibbon's website at http://www.sharetrails.org and click on the "BlueRibbon Coalition Rapid Response Resource Center" icon, then click on "Send Roadless Comments to Chief Bosworth Today" to launch an instant "clickable" letter to the Forest Service.
Blue Ribbon Coalition

And for real letters and e-mails and faxes..

USDA-Forest Service - CAT
Attention: Roadless ANPR Comments
P.O. Box 221090, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84122
roadless_anpr@fs.fed.us
Fax: 1-801-296-4090, Attention: Roadless ANPR Comments.
Roadless Initiative [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2001, 02:22 PM
Trailblazer

Send mine also...thanks for the link...

Old 08-22-2001, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Just a reminder here-Aug 30 is quickly approaching. I can't help but HOPE more than the 6 people who replied have actually sent letters in. Fourlix has done a good job of posting this information as well as links on how to get there, and what to do in order to sign. A couple guys here have added their own links-nice job guys, together we can beat this thing, but it will take a hell of a lot more than 6 replies!

For those who have signed, Thank You very much, people all across the US are greatful. To those who haven't yet-please do so asap-time is quickly running out. WE as atv'er can't stand to loose any more land to the hard core eco-*****.

Fight hard for our rights, Fight equally as hard for our land!

Mike

Old 08-23-2001, 12:50 PM
Range Rover

Good job guys keep replying today is the last day. There is already a letter made for you. Just fill out the info. Dirt817 has done a good job. I tried posting the link like that but if anyone can we would all appreciate it if you could do it in the other forums like honda etc. We need all of the replies we can get. Please reply!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2001, 02:06 PM
Range Rover

Sent mine.

Quick Reply: Blue Ribbon Coalition needs letters for Roadless Initiative, We are losing this 20 to 1 !!