Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blue Grizzly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2000, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any body know How to get in touch with Yamaha? I want to tell them how baddy I want them to bring this color to America.

Here is the Pic:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/Yamah...or/600pic.html

This pic was found at the Austrailian Yamaha site.

Old 01-17-2000, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the tires.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/Yamah...ges/kodiak.jpg

Old 01-17-2000, 01:53 AM
Trailblazer

You could call a dealer in Austrailia and ask them to send the plastic for your unit.

It really wouldn't be that expensive if the dealer didn't rape you for the postage.

I've actually done this with a German Nissan dealer two weeks ago. I wanted the bars for my new crewcab and the Nissan Germany had some great looking bars that were unavailable in the US. All the local dealers laughed when I asked them to order them.

I found the number of a Frankfurt dealer on the Nissan website. I made a call, found an english speaking general manager, and asked if they could sell them to me and send them via FedEx. He was very helpful, and actually thought it was great that an foreigner would make the call for the parts.

The bars were $400 and he shipped them 2 day air for 10 bucks after Visa's conversion rate. I actually bought them in Euro's and did the conversion on my caculator.

It was just like buying something over the phone. I just sent a picture of my truck with a Massachusetts license plate on the front so he could display a happy customer 7000 miles away, on a different continent.

If you wanted any of the Austrailian parts, make a call and ask them. There will be no language barrier, and they probably will do it to say they sent Grizzly plastic to the USA!

Buy yourself one of those 10 dollar international phone cards to save a couple AT&T dollars on ye olde phone bill! If you want it, just buy it! Your credit card will give you the best exchange rate, and some protection if they don't send them.

It's a global economy they say, so go global!

B/W,

Jack

[This message has been edited by thunderthud (edited 01-17-2000).]

Old 01-17-2000, 04:11 AM
Trailblazer

Those blue quads look awesom.I especialy liked the blue kodiak SWEET i want one.
Anyone look at the outher quads,i noticed that the big bear 400 had lastyears USA kodiak plastic. Wonder why they get the nice polished aluminum wheels on the Grizz ??
The factory tires on that Kodiak were very nice compared to the USA stockers.