Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

do blasters have cams????

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2001, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uhhh... yeah it is funny when they own the quad and don't know it doesn't have a cam...

Old 12-30-2001, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

man, maybe he didnt really care weither it has a cam or not, maybe he just rode it for fun and said the heck with knowing everything about it, I don't think it's anything to make fun of him about, makes you sound like a low life, that likes to sound bad by making everyone think you know everything about motors.

Old 12-30-2001, 07:31 AM
Weekend Warrior

Blasters do have valves, just not mechanicle valves. so blasters do not have a cam

Old 12-30-2001, 08:14 AM
Range Rover

OK so all you guys laughing knew all about engines when you got your machines right. Grow up and quit making this kid feel like he asked a dumb question. No wonder the posts are all the same-braggin and talkin smack. Who wants to post something intersting when idiots put you down for it?

Old 12-30-2001, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Man you guys really flip out over **** and act like litttle wine @$$'s yourself, I don't see anyone puttng him down, some people just laughed cause to us it was an obvious answer so it's funny. When someone tells a joke do you just stand there and not laugh cause you will make yourself look like and idiot ? NO!

Also Titan just because i know a blaster doesnt have a cam I know everything about motors and it makes me "bad" if so I guess most people on this board are bad and they know EVERYTHInG about motors.

Old 12-30-2001, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

DoNotTreadonME-I am not going to argue with you but mearly offer a guess as to what 2 stroke may have had a cam and valves. I would say if any that I am aware of had a came and valves it would probobly be the few that found there way into semies and fire trucks. Like I said just a guess.

Old 12-30-2001, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

Are you talking about Detroit Disel ?

Old 12-30-2001, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

"Man you guys really flip out over **** and act like litttle wine @$$'s yourself, I don't see anyone puttng him down, some people just laughed cause to us it was an obvious answer so it's funny. When someone tells a joke do you just stand there and not laugh cause you will make yourself look like and idiot ? NO!"

Hey killer, thats what makes you an immature 14 y/o. You dont understand that just because something is obvious to YOU, dosnt mean it is obvious to everyone.

Go and ask your grandmother if she thinks a blaster has a cam, and when she says she dosnt know what the hell your talking about, laugh at her. Its the same thing dude.

The fact that 2 stroke motors dont have camshafts, is not an obvious fact. It is not common knowledge to everyone. Hardly anyone, in fact.

If I was to ask you how many lbs of boost a T4 turbo was able to create at a given RPM in a 96' Supra TT with a single turbo conversion, would you be able to tell me? Probably not, its not common knowlege. But I wouldnt laugh at you for not knowing.
(just an example)

-Matt

Old 12-30-2001, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

If I was to ask you how many lbs of boost a T4 turbo was able to create at a given RPM in a 96' Supra TT with a single turbo conversion, would you be able to tell me? Probably not, its not common knowlege. But I wouldnt laugh at you for not knowing.
(just an example)

If i owned that car and I had those mods then yes if you want go ahead and laugh. I don't think his question went into that much detail. Now if I were to ask a stupid question about my R like Does it have a clutch ? Then yes I would also expect poeple to laugh.

BTW people who cant cange there own oil, i laugh at them too, UNLESS there to young or women OR elderly those are some exceptions.

Old 12-30-2001, 07:20 PM
Range Rover

<< Also Titan just because i know a blaster doesnt have a cam I know everything about motors and it makes me &quot;bad&quot; if so I guess most people on this board are bad and they know EVERYTHInG about motors. >>

&quot;Most People&quot; on this board aren't making fun of this kid for asking a question and trying to learn a little about his quad.

Quick Reply: do blasters have cams????