Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

how long does it take to rebuild a raptor tranny?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought that I was paying Joe Blows Salary at the Honda Plant. So what you are saying is stop buying products with funny names and put JOHN SMITH out of work. That's American. What ever happened to the American Dream??? Did it stop on the short bus you rode to school??? I wouldn't call you a redneck I'd call you an uneducated RACIST!!!!! By the way check inside your computer and check where all those parts were made. Also check your TV, Radio, ETC!!!!! Get the picture?? Dude you are a straight up Moron!!!! If you were a true "American like you say" you wouldn't buy anything foreign including your YAMAHA!!! I guess bashing other people because of their choices in products is OK. Maybe you are "American" only when it suits you. I'm not going to curse at you because you're RETARDED!!!!!!! Good Luck because it's survival of the fittest and you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Do your research because you will find most of the products in your TRAILER were made in a foreign country with American Money.
Thanks Guardog.

Old 04-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

Well if you think I'm a moron thats fine.. all I know is I don't have a garage full of foreign products, or a house full.

I buy american when and where I can.. UNLIKE YOU. Is it possible to do it always, no, but every person that tries to buy AMERICAN everywhere he/she can makes a difference.

Why don't you go look up the trade deficiet for last year, do you even know how many america dollars were sent out of our beloved country? In 2000 ALONE it was 450,000,000,000 dollars. Thats 450 BILLION dollars that was sent out of the united states to a country somewhere else.

Now genius, you do the math, 450 BILLION dollars per year, divided by 282 million americans. For every american in the USA, we send out about $1600 dollars per year to another country.

If every single person in the USA would make a better effort to buy more american and less foreign products, by just $1600 per year, we wouldn't be sending money out to other countries. We'd make our own economy better by 450 BILLION dollars.

I think I did my $1600 dollar part last year, and probably 10 other peoples. It's the ignorant people of the USA that have to "fill up the garage full of hondas" that our ruining our country by 450 billion dollars a year.

Inside every computer we have here at work, which is over 300, super micro mother boards, made right here in the USA. It's not much but it is an effort.

Another point you fail to realize, is even if your honda is built in the USA, the bulk of the money still ends up over seas.

It's getting worse every year also. In 1991 it was only 29.5 Billion dollars, or less than $105 per american. In 2000 it was 450 Billion, $1600 dollars for ever person in the USA.

So go ahead and call me unamerican for 2 lousy quad purchases, for less than 13k when no one in the USA at the time even made quads, and ignore the other 64k sitting in the garage that is american. You my friend are part of the problem, I am trying to be part of the solution. So lead life with blinders on, continue to NOT have a clue what your garage full of Hondas is doing to the USA economy. Just when your kids can't find a job, don't say you weren't warned. The facts are very obvious.

OK, there are THE facts..
Deal with those...

Brad

USA population quoted from http://eire.census.gov/popest/data/n...es/table01.php

Trade deficit quoted from
http://www.ustdrc.gov/reports/tdrc_ch1.pdf

Both govt run websites.. so I'm just not pulling numbers out of my ***

Old 04-04-2002, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

YAWN!!! What does this have to do with Raptor Trannys?? This isn't the place to be arguing over this! Lets play nice.

If you guys want to fight over who is the biggest D!CK, PM each other or somthing! this is BORING!!

Old 04-04-2002, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

I hear you Moose. This is an ATV forum not the website for the ACLU. I apoligive to you WreckRaptor. I was just playing Devil's advocate when Racist Boy piped in and started slinging mud. Now I see he works for the Census Bureau or is it the Bureau of Public Debt. I'm not sure he seems to be the expert on everything. Again I apoligize to those who matter. BansheeBrad you and I are done! I'd appreciate it if you would keep your further comments to yourself. I won't respond anymore to your threads and I expect the same. I see you cannot be reasoned with.

Old 04-04-2002, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

Oh by the way just for the record I think that it is The AMERICAN HONDA COMPANY? I'm not sure but we are talking about the same USA right?

Old 04-04-2002, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

<< I hear you Moose. This is an ATV forum not the website for the ACLU. I apoligive to you WreckRaptor. I was just playing Devil's advocate when Racist Boy piped in and started slinging mud. Now I see he works for the Census Bureau or is it the Bureau of Public Debt. I'm not sure he seems to be the expert on everything. Again I apoligize to those who matter. BansheeBrad you and I are done! I'd appreciate it if you would keep your further comments to yourself.
I won't respond anymore to your threads and I expect the same. I see you cannot be reasoned with.
>>

You say we are done and in the same breath call me a Racist?

First off, dumb ***, the ACLU is the American Civil Libirties Union, which, if you didn't know protects your right to be a stupid american and buy whatever car you want, it also protects my right to think your a *ucking idiot for sending all your hard earned money overseas.

I don't work for any govt agency, but as any decent american should, I wonder what as an american I can do to make MY country a better place to live. Like keeping jobs and profits in America, and I don't seem to be the only american worried about it. I tend to hear about the trade deficit almost daily on the news. Maybe the president of the United States is a little worry about it right now also, hmmm, maybe why he has imposed serveral new tariffs in the last couple weeks on foreign steel and foreign wood. Now would our president need to do this if we didn't have a trade deficit? Makes ME wonder.

As for being an expert on everything, nope. But I do know that you're &quot;garage full of Hondas&quot; has added to our national debt, plain and simple. Are you so anti-american that you're out to hurt the own economy for which you live in? Oh yes, Honda of America, catchy name isn't it? Lets see, and WOW, it's owned by Honda Corp Of Japan. GO FIGURE! Honda is doing everything it can to make you think it isn't taking YOUR money over seas, Honda of America, what a joke, it's still owned by a japanese corp, and the sad part is as an american you defend them.

Reasoned with? When you can admit that you're upping the national trade deficit instead of helping it, then we can talk reason. When you can explain to me why we as americans we feel the need to send $450 BILLION dollars out of our country each year, then we'll talk reason.

You can continue to save face as long as you like honda boy, but in reality all you're doing is defending a nation thats 4000 miles away while betraying your own.

I don't think mom or apple pie would be to aweful proud...

Old 04-04-2002, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

HondaMarshal2 &amp; BansheeBrad

Take warning, If I see anymore bashing or flaming from either of you, your banned. It doesn't matter who started it, It's finished!

WreckRaptor660R
If you still need more help with your issue, please start a new thread on this subject.