Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

give me all the reasons why the raptors are the best quad going!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree with one of those guys up there who said everyone thinks there quad is the best... one thing is for sure though, each quad has at least one trait or quality that makes it a "better than the rest quad"...Raptor just has the most! WOOOOOHHHHOOOOO RA-PTOR, RA-PTOR RA-PTOR, hey you know my daddy CAN KICK YOUR DADDIES A$$ WWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOO RAPTOR RULES!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<< Killer,

Be careful calling Raptor owners full of themselves. Dude, I just read a huge post you made regarding your 'Special Tecate'. Talk about full of themselves. Wait till a Zilla owner reads that post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] The majority of pros use a Honda motor platform and aftermarket frames and suspension. I know that, and every other Raptor owner knows that. For some reason it appears that it's lost on you..... Your bike is great. There are better.

Why buy a Raptor? The whole package. It is extremely capable in most environments. It ranks as a great machine in all things. What a motor. Not to mention a $400 mod and I have a 45+hp machine. I would like the Honda reliablility, but I can wait 10 years for Honda to put out another machine.

If you don't like the 'pro raptor' stance of the members in this forum, then don't read or post here. Go play in the Kawi forum. If you have something to contribute, then great, but starting flames is no way to attract attention, and it takes away from the value of the board.

RM
>>

yes there is a reason that the pros use honda motor platforms and aftermarket frames.it's called supply and demand.
in which the parts are all readily available.
in my case where parts are very difficult to find or have made, it presents a serious challenge to build a pro level machine with what is available to me.
but in any case i have built the what i feel is the best tecate i could build.all top shelf parts.but we've all been talking about modded machines why don't we talk about stock vesus stock? now lets see a stock raptor beat a stock tecate!! it won't happen,not in this lifetime.
see all you raptor guys know that your beloved raptor is a little anemic in stock trim and by all means should be a much better quad then it is.
and Kingraptor you're so full of it you stink.i would love nothing more then to run acrossed your path and run you down on my big bad tecate.

Old 04-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

to keep it simple: I can afford the best so raptor was the only choice!!! (c-dale wasnt out at the time, and even at $12K it needs more power)
this post has &quot;wannabee&quot; written all over it

Old 04-23-2002, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

UH,if u want the best why not go buy a cannondale?? I've learned my lessons about,honda,yamaha and suzuki. OK,yeah the zilla is faster then a dale as it is faster than everything else,so sue me. But,if you want to be proud of your raptor,you can. Cuz you bought it just for you not to impress or beat anybody else! i don't like raptors I like dales........but thats my opinion. This whole thread should be deleted cuz its just going to end up being a quad bashing,thingy mines faster than yours blah blah blah stupid ****. Go out and ride what ever you ride......and get off of this thread.

Icav

Old 04-23-2002, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Look at your sig killer, looks like you are the one full of urself and ur qaud.........who cares as long as everyone has fun on what they decide to ride!

Old 04-23-2002, 02:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<< I'm not going to sit here and play a game of, well all tecates and 250rs are faster than raptors. He11 90% of us have owned 250rs and you are not going to tell us Bu11$hit we already know! Not interested in this post, will just end up being a my daddy can kick your daddy a$$ game!!!!! >>

I agree 100%
Killer knows what the top quad is....it's all he talks about...the Raptor. haha. His T-4 is very nice though...like to come across a clean one.

Old 04-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<< now lets see a stock raptor beat a stock tecate!! >>

The Banshee spanked the T-4 YEARS ago....the 2001 Banshee was slower than the 2001 Raptor. The 2002 Banshee has a less restrictive exhaust, so that could change.

Old 04-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

I think Killer just likes getting a reaction out of people.
Why else would he have posted something like this?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Gary,just asking but doesn't it say in your signature you dont like your Raptor? Or just dont like the transmission?

Icav

Old 04-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Trailblazer

THATS EASY...CUZ I OWN ONE!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: give me all the reasons why the raptors are the best quad going!!!