Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

give me all the reasons why the raptors are the best quad going!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok all you raptor owners,heres your moment in the spotlight.tell us why your raptor is the best.
or tell us why you think the raptor is the best machine available.

Old 04-23-2002, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cause it has better midrange than a cdale and all 2001s were the SAME as other 2001s and all the 2002s were the SAME as other 2002s!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2002, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Are you just looking for attention? I'm not going to sit here and play a game of, well all tecates and 250rs are faster than raptors. He11 90% of us have owned 250rs and you are not going to tell us Bu11$hit we already know! Not interested in this post, will just end up being a my daddy can kick your daddy a$$ game!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no i'm not looking for attention ,i'm trying to prove a point.that 99% of the raptor owners on this forum are full of them selves.
everysingle post i go on where some one is asking for a legitimate answer to a concern on a raptor subject.it turns into a pissing match.my raptor this andmy raptor that, it'll cost less to hop up a raptor then a cannondale.
i'm just getting so sick of hearing about how good everyone's raptor is,and they think it's better then anything out there.and they aren't !
the raptor is a decent machine,but as soon as poeple buy them they get big head and carry a holier then thou attitude.and it sucks.
i used to own a raptor so there is no excuseshere,and i'm definately not jealous or anything like that.

Old 04-23-2002, 01:28 AM
Range Rover

Thats Funny!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

I think my Raptor is the best quad going because when I get off after a ride I can't quit grining for at least 2 hours!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2002, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

ANYONE who owns ANY quad thinks that there's is the best, they wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

Old 04-23-2002, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

Killer,
Theres' nothing wrong with people being proud of there machines, nor did you ever hear or see me say the Raptor is the only machine to be had. (But for me it is.) You can't tell me that c-dale guys or 250r guys aren't 100% proud of there machines. I love it when people compare 250Rs, zillas, shees,and tecates to raptors. Lets just look at it this way, those first four machines have been out for ten years or better, which means ten years of after market modifications. The Raptor has now been out for two years with two years aftermarket mods and is catching up with the older highly moded machines and everybodys is freaking out. Thats the problem! Nobody likes change so they get defensive. my two cents.

fastn2002- when do I get to see the picks of the new shee?

Old 04-23-2002, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Killer,

Be careful calling Raptor owners full of themselves. Dude, I just read a huge post you made regarding your 'Special Tecate'. Talk about full of themselves. Wait till a Zilla owner reads that post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] The majority of pros use a Honda motor platform and aftermarket frames and suspension. I know that, and every other Raptor owner knows that. For some reason it appears that it's lost on you..... Your bike is great. There are better.

Why buy a Raptor? The whole package. It is extremely capable in most environments. It ranks as a great machine in all things. What a motor. Not to mention a $400 mod and I have a 45+hp machine. I would like the Honda reliablility, but I can wait 10 years for Honda to put out another machine.

If you don't like the 'pro raptor' stance of the members in this forum, then don't read or post here. Go play in the Kawi forum. If you have something to contribute, then great, but starting flames is no way to attract attention, and it takes away from the value of the board.

RM

Old 04-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider

King Raptor,
How can you compare a Tecate to a Pinto? The Tecate is the coolest quad of all time.

Quick Reply: give me all the reasons why the raptors are the best quad going!!!