Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Whats the deepest mud anyone has (or hasn't) made it through?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2000, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey you guys i was riding with my friends one time
and there was a mud pit there that was long as maby 40 yards long and 5 feet deep,when we were atving we cam past it and we got intrested in going in it for fun and at that time we didn't now
how deep it was anyways one of my friends went in it with a 3 wheeler and got stuck then another of my friends got a 400 4by4 and tried to push it out and he got stuck then my other freind had a 300 2wd and he started to go in and i told him
to not go in there but it was yo late he was already in it so here i am all by my self with the only atv that hasn't got stuck yet so there were 8 of us and i couldn't take them all back to
camp and camp was 20mi. away from ware we were
so i had to take the chance and push them all out
and guess what i really did push them out every one of them and i could not beleive it, and i had a 350 honda foreman [ older model ] that i hated to drive because it always shot down on me it sucked. so thers one of many awsum atv stories.

honda foreman [older model] a

Old 03-16-2000, 02:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

well well one time i was riding and i got stuck and the mud was over my head and i couldn't get out and a bear almost ate me. and my leg was broke and blood was running out my head. the handle bars were stuck in my chest and i just cranked it out by giving it some gasoline and some loving.

Old 03-16-2000, 02:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

bs,bs,bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsb

Bull S##t and some more BS

Old 03-16-2000, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I once buried my Sportsman under a 25ft availance.Thank God for my 45ft electric telescopic air snorkle that featured a fresh supply of air to me, the engine, and PVT.Thru the snorkle,I was also able to send supersonic radio messages to the nearest satelite that bounced off of Mars and than returned to Earth.Some green fellow located me and dug me out.I never did get to thank him.====BILL

00 Xplorer 4x4 400cc
If you want to come in second ''FOLLOW ME''

Old 03-16-2000, 02:37 PM
Trailblazer

Bill you really are the ****.

Old 03-16-2000, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Allright. Take a look at THIS!!

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/y2kerplunk

Old 03-16-2000, 04:26 PM
Range Rover

That ain't nothin! My best friend Jeff once fell in a sink hole and kept on the gas until he fell plum through to the center of the earth where he had lunch with satin. But since he is rich and owns a remote control backhoe, he dug himself out and ended up in China but then other stuff and then some things.

Old 03-16-2000, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

I don't beleive that crap about the other stuff and things.

Old 03-16-2000, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

*True Story* *Seriously* Well. My family were all at a sandbar down on the river. And theres another sandbar a ways down from it. But it was divided by a low spot filled with water. So my sister took my timberwolf and crossed it with little diviculty. So I tried it with my 300 4x4 and with the extra weight from it, it got stuck in quicksand like stuff. So we try to pull it out with my timber wolf...dont work. Then we take a friends Ford F250 with Warn Winch down on the beach to get it out. But then the truck got stuck in the soft sand. So we get on the timberwolf and haul *** back to the shed to get a tractor to pull the truck out. We finnally get that down there, then the tractor dam near gets stuck. But luckily we got it out.
The quad was stuck so deep you could go and step over the seat without raising your foot. Just step across the mud

Old 03-16-2000, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

That reminds me of a few years ago I drove out to a little sandbar type deal in the middle of a river. Now this little sandbar about 1/2 a Km below a damn and to get to it I had to drive through about two feet or more of water. Can you see where this story is going? They opened the damn up while I was out wheelin there and once I realized my little sand bar was shrinking I knew I had a small problem. I barely made it back to land cause the current was pulling so hard.

Quick Reply: Whats the deepest mud anyone has (or hasn't) made it through?