Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

quote from dirtwheels on z400

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think that people are just mad because they have spent anywere from 6 to 10000 getting an ex or raptor and now there might be some compotion and they are scared of course everyone is goin to say that the ex is better if they own one because they dont want to admit that they made a mistake as for raptor owners most of them cannot stand to get beet that is what there whole life is is winning and most of the time they do not win becase they are good riders they win because they have the $$$$ to buy bigger and better

about the 400 and 400s that is what i heard but either way the drz heads and other things such as cams should drop right in the pump it up to 41

Old 05-03-2002, 11:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yep, Knutz is a reputable guy and helpful member around here. Do some research on members before casting stones.

Old 05-03-2002, 11:21 AM
Trailblazer

I have only seen good things in the small reviews of the Z. I guess we will all have to find out for ourselves, none of us should stake everything we would like to believe or not believe on one person's opinion. I will not bash or hype the machine up untill I have thrown a leg over one, and have the true to me "seat of the pants" experience.

Old 05-03-2002, 11:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Thats the best experience Zukiman.....no doubt the Z400 is gonna be overhyped in reviews....all quads are when introduced. Heck, does anyone remember the mag that posted the 400ex had 38hp stock? It should be an awesome quad though.

Old 05-03-2002, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

<< cough'sarchasmcough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

Could you have made it anymore subtle?!?! Hehe. Hey, you never know on the Internet these days. Companies like AOL will let just about anyone on it!!! I remember the good old days about 10 years ago when it was empty and you had to download Playboy images using a unix text browser. Ok...gotta go wander back into good old days land...

Old 05-03-2002, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

<< WyoDuner, don't pay them kids no mind, One has a Mojave, and the other has Nothing. So I'm sure they had their hopes and dreams shattered when Knutz pop'd their little bubbles. If they were not mature enough to grasp what Knutz said, They dang sure! are'nt going to Appologize!

You have to remember what it was like to be &quot;Young and Clueless&quot;.

Biggerisbetter.
>>

Could'nt of said it better myself. (I'm kind of impressed beings that came from an S.U.V. rider) J/K Biggie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2002, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

So much talk. I wish one of these would show up around here so I could find out what they are really like. I hope they do good. A little more variation (I hope thats the right words to use) on the track would be nice, instead of a sea of 400ex and 250R's.

Old 05-04-2002, 12:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL! we have our moments!

Damn 14mins, he keeps coming up with these catchy phrase's(S.U.V).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 05-04-2002, 01:15 AM
The Facility

It's OK to disagree with someone's idea of how a quad performed, but never bash the guy for it.

If we were all to react the same way to a quad,...we would all be riding the same quad.

Knutz has offered alot of information on this forum and never goes back on anything that he says. Agree to disagree.

I also noticed you guys stirring up trouble are fairly new. Take Gary's advise and do a search before assuming a person's ignorance. You might find that it is on the other side of the fence.

Old 05-04-2002, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

Oh, you're so clever. Why don't you entertain us all with another of your informative evaluations of the machine in question.

Quick Reply: quote from dirtwheels on z400