Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 12:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to Glamis for the first time on Saturday. What a disgusting site to say the least. Broken and unbroken bottles all over the top, bottom and surrounding areas of Competition hill. Cans scattered about in the more popular areas of the dunes. Whats your fricken problem people? Trashing the very place you like to ride the most. Murphys law will catch up to you, you will pop tire(s) in your future. Probably on the very bottle your drunken azz left behind. Not one of you polluting pukes have huevos one to join the ASA and at the very least donate a few bucks to help them play maid behind your sorry azzes. Its not hard to put the empty in the ice chest from wence it came people. You know who you are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2002, 12:25 AM
The Facility

Yeah, that's a problem that plagues riding areas here as well. Although I am sure it is on a much larger scale at Glamis.

This type activity just gives the Eco nuts more ammunition to close our riding areas. And WE, not them, will be the ones who fight to keep them open.

I understand your frustration.

Old 05-06-2002, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

I agree!
A few jerks will spoil the fun for everyone else!
The problem is, they will never listen to you if you try to tell them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2002, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider

I have never been to glamis, but I could not emagine such a place! I guess I am lucky, couse everywhere i have ever ridden, it has always been clean, or damn close. I live in michigan, and have ridden numerous trail systems around here, along with a riding place called the mounds. Always clean, for the most part, and if i see the occasional can, i just pick it up and toss it into my box. glass in a trail site??? who is that dunb? from this post, i can see why tree huggers would complain.

my pictures

Old 05-06-2002, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

just takes a few a&*holes to make things worst for everybody, the problem is they are not smart enough to be reading (this post or much else). too bad they dont fine them $500 for littering thats something they might understand

Old 05-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

The BLM would be $$RICH$$ if they enforced the current LAWS!!!! on littering.

Old 05-06-2002, 02:35 PM
Trailblazer

It seems to me that people who regularly ride understand the responsibility to keep the riding areas clean. I noticed its the guys that rent a quad for a weekend usually throwing trash and bottles all over the place. Its there one time they will be riding and they don't give a sh*t about the trails. thats just my observation on the problem. I do know there are some regular riders who aren't to bright that do litter too.

Old 05-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Most of that stuff comes from weekend partyers that come out in with truck loads full of teenages that dont own quads, but its a close place to party.

RoostKing...

Old 05-06-2002, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree roostking. I figure quads with 6 pack racks, sand rails and the like. The weekend partiers makes a lot of since also. My guess would be the latter for the most part. Its just a disgusting site to see. Had to vent.

Old 05-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

I try to pack out more that I took in, if everyone would do this the treehuggers would have less to B!TC# about.

Quick Reply: You should be ashamed of yourself.