Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Found...stolen Blaster

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i found a Blaster stashed in some bushes while jogging this morning...wires were torn from ignition...it looked fairly new. however it was banged up pretty bad. the rear grab bar and exhaust (FMF) were loose. looked like some kids were joy riding it all night and practicing wheelies.

anyways...i returned with my truck and called the police.

makes me nuts thinking some kid woke up today to find his pride and joy stolen. anyone missing a blaster near the NH/MA state line should call the Pelham Police.

i only wish i ran across them when they were stashing it...sorry for your loss...whoever you are?

Old 07-11-2002, 02:01 AM
Trailblazer

good thing it was found by someone who has the right mind of what to do. around my place there has been alot of atv's stolen. like 4 to name of in the past week. one was from eye sight of my place. i am sure that these quads will never turn up. hopefully the owners all had insurance. isn't it funny how people no who has quads and where they store them. it makes you think that it has to be someone that you know. creepy.

Old 07-11-2002, 10:14 AM
Trailblazer

Where in Pelham do you ride? My buddies and I are loosing spots left and right Pelham, we've lost 3 major trails/pits in the past 3 months, and we've ridden there for years. I hate having to truck to the Depot or Dunstable to ride. And the blaster... Some punk *** kids on my street had their Blaster stolen not to long ago, I think it was a Blue one. I think everyone in the neighborhood was glad to see it gone. They are the types of people that give ATVs in Pelham a bad name. If you talk to the Police at all, let them know that the kids name is Costa on Sawmill Rd and he had his quad stolen not to long ago.

Old 07-11-2002, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would've been tempted to wait there with 2 good friends(Smith and Wesson) for the f*&^$%@#@ thief to return. I would lose a lot of sleep if someone stole something that I worked so hard for. You did the right thing!!!

Old 07-11-2002, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Shelbygt350...it was a blue blaster. i must be in your backyard. i live down on little island pond. You must be talking about the pit off of rt 38. i got chased out of there by someone on a red 4x4 last week...wearing an open faced helmet. open faced helmet? only rangers and police wear those! Bye Bye. anyways they've started to lay crushed stone for roads...thats sucks.

lets go riding. trails start in back of my house. from there i can get to methuen ski hill and the powerlines that your probably riding. i ride a Warrior in the trails and a raptor on the track.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:29 PM
Range Rover

Sounds like an Insurance job to me.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:31 PM
Trailblazer

I live off Pinewood Right off of Marsh Rd by the cemetery. There is a guy that rides that pit with a red foreman with a brain scoop helmet, his kid has a yellow 400. I thinks Pelhams Finest has all Brown and Blue quads. Usually they just sit at the gates with the Damn cruiser, They are not actually too bad, My old man was on the force for 20 years so I kinda have a free ride in Pelham with some of the older officers. I can't believe what they did down there in those trails I remember riding there years ago on my old 185 atc. I think the neighbors are even upset about the amount of development, because allot of the older guys in that neighborhood have machines and go out there. I think we are planning on heading to the depot on Sat if your interested. Do you hit the trails from your house? We have a group of 5 counting me that goes out all the time, email me at pittymk@msn.com and I'll get in touch with ya.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

saturday i'm going sky diving for the first time...i'll drop you an email. yes i hit the trails from my house...i'll be out there tonight after work. have you rode the trails behind po-boys off of exit 5? i've been there a couple of times...it's a little better than the depot.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:48 PM
Trailblazer

jumping out of a perfectly good plane....... WHatever floats your boat. Haven't been up there atleast I don't think so. I'm sure one of my buddy's has, he has one of those 6th senses for trails. Drop me an email next week, I'm sure I can get the troops organized for a post work romp. I have wedding planning stuff at some point next week with the misses, so I'll have to get the ok from her.

Old 07-17-2002, 12:01 PM
Trailblazer

Raptor, did you here that they shut down the windham depot and now we have to park in Fremont, any vehicles at the depot WILL BE TOWED, we are loosing ground left and right around here

Quick Reply: Found...stolen Blaster