Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Off topic, complain here!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 01:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing to do with atv's but this just throwa me for a loop all the time. The ol lady told me and the kid to fiend for ours selves tonight (nothing new there) so i gave the kid a few options. He picked Whataburger( great choice) I think he is in it for the toys. Anyway what chaps my a$$ at fast food resturants is them fools ALWAYS putting a 100 extra napkins in that pull out thing. Trying to get a dam napkin out is a complicated pain in the a$$. You tear one or two and then you end up with 20. Like you really need 20. I now don't sweat the small stuff. But this happens everywhere. So what rocks your boat???

Old 07-30-2002, 01:29 AM
Range Rover

waitin at a green light while some driver is pickin their nose and not paying attention to the light[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
oh and people who say they'll call or email to go riding and don't call and don't show up to go riding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2002, 01:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

FAST Raptors and the people who own them!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-30-2002, 01:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

BiggerISbetter- Atoka on the 9th or 10th???????????????????????????????

Maybe us aledo men will be sporting a few 686's or 720's or 770. My brother in law never rides his 2002.............

Old 07-30-2002, 02:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be in Dallas the 5th ---9th(Nortel Training) so if I come out to Atoka, It will be on my way home and without my DS. But I still would'nt mind coming out their to see you guy's agian.

Biggerisbetter.

P.S. and to stay on topic: Whats up with Salt and Pepper shakers? Its the DAMM Pepper that needs MORE holes! I mean CRAP!! if you tip the salt alittle bit past half way, your food looks like it has Dandruff. But you have to Shake the HELL out of the pepper shaker to get just a little pepper out!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I don't know about you guys but, I'm not 15 anymore, So my shoulder muscles are out of SHAPE.

Old 07-30-2002, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider

I hate it when the light turns green and the person in front of you takes like 3 miles to get going the speed limit. Or if they dont go the speed limit then you pass them and you are then speeding and the person that you just passes speeds up and gets on your a$$.

I also hate it when cops pull you over for speeding. (on quad, sled or truck)

Old 07-30-2002, 02:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yeah i love passing on a 2 way road and the car you are passing punches it, making your pass difficult. Once my spotter says clear they get a hell of a brake check from the ol 1 ton crewcab.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have seen many a drink come flying out of the cup holder on that move. Be weary of a brown 1 ton chevy crewcab. I do not get mad, i get even. It is paid for and i want a new one so watch out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2002, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

Those older people that drive the damn $30,000+ Caddies and can't even go the stinking speed limit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Going to the shop to get a part and the retarded parts guys can't even look up the part on the computer(microfiche) when he has one in his hand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2002, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

Spending money to make your quad fast, and realize it still isn't quite fast enough.
Slow a$$ drivers.
People that can't manage to talk on a cell phone and drive at the same time.
People who say lets trail ride fast as you can and then you're always having to stop and wait on them or they get lost.

maybe I can think of some more later.

Old 07-30-2002, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

I hate when your in traffic and the guy in front of you leaves like 2 miles ahead of him and everyone is jumping in there. For some reason the guy thinks he is helping out everyone behind them since they dont have to stop/start so much. I call em "averagers" they are trying to average my speed for me.. I say "hey thanks averager" what a retard.

oh and I hate polaris too, one lever braking and no shifting tempts idoits to put 6 yr olds on full size quads with no helmet.

Quick Reply: Off topic, complain here!!!!