cops pulling people over for going to their trails
parents
i want a wolverine, 400ex, raptor, moto440
i need a quad
i like dirtbikes, but it snows too much to ride in the winter

Old 07-30-2002, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know how the strap that is holding the 4 wheeler looks like it has loosened in the rearview mirror, but you stop get out and check,it is tight as a nun.

Wash the truck and then the nieghbor cuts the grass

You do you scouting and have seen the deer come out of the westside of the field,come hunting time they come 1/4 mile away on the eastside.

Is this tree stand supposed to wiggle like this?!?!

Old 07-30-2002, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

What pi$$es me off,
1. Tony George (He's destroying open wheel racing!!)
2. People that don't yield to fire trucks
3. People who drive slow in the fast lane
4. People who talk on cell phones while driving
5. People who don't know how to use their turn siginals
6. People who ask you how to do something & don't listen.
7. a $5000 stereo that you can hear 1/2 mile away in a $500 car
8. people who say "why do you spend that kind of money on a quad"?

Old 07-30-2002, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

yea pretty much everything you people said!
I will add one though: People who take their cell phones in restaurants! I mean come on, are you to important that you might miss a call while you are eating?!

Old 07-31-2002, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

1. people who come through my drive through on their cell phones
2. people who come through my drive through and think it is the dinning room and run the little box that tells how long it takes me to get the food out the window up past that magic number of 50 sec and gets me yelled at
3. people who come through my drive through don`t speak loud enough for me to hear them so i ask theme to please repeat their order agine cause i can bearly hear them the they get all pissed at me then they yell at me cause their order is not right when they get to the window
4. people who come through my drive through in their caddys, lexuss etc, etc and think they are better than me so they can treat me like $h!T and it is all right (i may work in a fast food joint making $5.50 an hour, but you are not any better than me, and i have feelings to)
5. when i ask people if they would like any salt, ketchup or any thing like that, Don`t say anything then get pissed cause i did not give them any
6. people who think that it is soeone elses job to clean up after them (that is what all the little trash cans placed all around the dinnig area are for
7.people who drive slow ant won`t get out of my way after i have pulled an 8, 10 and sometimes 12 hour shifts (with no overtime)

and by the way it nots aour fault that the napkins the napkins ara a pain in the *** (you should try putting the thinks in their, they like to fly across the room) it is the spring that pushes the napkins up after the one in the has been removed

and you think it pisses you off having to ask for extra condiments (that is what they are called where i work) try having a manager yelling at you for giving people axtra napkins etc,etc

oh sorry it was a long day in my little cubby hole (drive through window)

Old 07-31-2002, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMFAO!!!!! Dude, You really need to get a different job! Try the Post Office.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-31-2002, 02:11 AM
The Facility

Hmmmmm.......Here we go

[1] I need a bub [Is that a light bulb or do you want a malt liquour??]

[2] I need a **** [Is that for the choke, fuel valve, or an ignition key..OR..Are you locked out of your house??]

[3] I need a clip [Is that for the masterlink of your chain or is that doubie getting too hot to handle??]

[4] I need a toob [Is that for your tire or are you wanting to buy a television??]

[5] How much for the Rapture [Boy do you have a knack for attention of detail or what?]

[6] How much for the Cannonball [You too buddy..you guys must be kin]

[7] What do you mean I have to wash my fourwheeler before work can be done to it? [Last time I checked, the sign outside didn't read "Splash and Dash"]

[8] Not covered under warranty? I haven't been in any water! [Sure...I guess the ATV just pissed on itself causing the seat to weigh over 100 pounds]

[9] My buddy has a Banshee that will do 150mph [How much fast did the Corvette go that was pulling it before the Banshee's tires shredded into bits??]

[10] I need a clutch cable for a Katana. What year? 1981 Hmmm, Suzuki didn't have a Katana back then. [/b]Maybe it's a Honda[/b]
Maybe you need to pay more attention.

Old 07-31-2002, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider

What I HATE the most around here of Seattle area is frigging peoples run thur the RED light.
Really, sometime you can actually how many cars go thur the red light. One time I count 4....

These are type of peoples who are on SUV, YAKING on the FRIGGING cell phone and they think they own the goddamn road!! Really unbelievable!!!

I just wish I used my 3/4 ton and bash them just for the hell of it.

Other thing I hate is the damn tree hugger......

You know what, spotted owl taste like chicken YUMMY!!!!! BURP!!!

See ya....

Old 07-31-2002, 10:30 AM
Trailblazer

When your sock pull up between you toes and you can't take off your shoe cause your in a d@mn meeting and you wiggle you toes around trying to get it out until your feet start to cramp then you start stamping your foot around to try to make it stop cramping so you look like an idiot and everyone is looking at you so you have to end up taking you shoe off anyway and pull that little bit of sock out from between your toes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2002, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

I hate it when.....

You are at the pizza joint and you watch 4 other tables get served before you that got there 30 minutes after you. Then after an hour of not getting your pizza they come out and say its gonna be another half an hour cause they burnt your pizza. Then i say maybe if you losers werent sanpping each other with towels and been doing your job my pizza wouldnt have been burnt!!!

When my kids say they want chicken nuggets and fries then when you sit down to eat they wanted a cheese burger.

when i go out to eat and my fiance has to drink my coffee and eat off of my plate when she says im not realy that hungry.

When your driving thru town and a bunch of 8 year old kids are flashing gang signs at yah.

The list goes on but im sick of typing....

Quick Reply: Off topic, complain here!!!!