Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Off topic, complain here!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People that run nitrous on their imports and think they have the fastest car in the world.

"Dude, ill smoke you, my Civic has a 100 shot of NOS".

Now you have 215 horsepower part time. That makes the paint come off your car dont it.

Old 08-05-2002, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

lowered hondas with mufflers that sound like an angrey weedeater, most of the people that drive the cars (most not all but most)

HiSpeed
they tell me that there car will out run mine (ya seeing as how i drive a two ton suv) i allways tell theme mine will run over theres, that is always followed with a look of dismay followed by "well, you would have to catch me firest"

Old 08-05-2002, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

bmbanshee,We have a sand quarry we ride on that is surrounded by swamps.The sand is probably half a mile squared,but hey,gotta ride on what you,ve got.The quarry has 1 good hill,it is kinda like a co#k tease to what the bigger dune ares out west have to offer.Sand is where I like to ride .It cleans easy and it is fun throwing some roost.Later

98 sport400l
rcr stage 1
hpd clutch
hsp 42mm flatside
v forece delta reed cage
wiseco piston

Old 08-05-2002, 01:36 PM
The Facility

Don't diss the fourbangers.

How does a 230HP NORMALLY ASPIRATED FORD 4 cylinder sound???

It sounds good. And so does the compliments from the "other guy" at the next red light.

No mo 5.0s for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2002, 02:51 PM
Trailblazer

That might be all you get while its still NATURALLY ASPIRATED from a 4 banger.
My car has 377 hp without NOS.I really dont like the nitrous, Id rather have a supercharger.I dont use it except at the track.You dont like the loping rumble of a V8?

Old 08-05-2002, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Lets see...

Being one of like 2 people at school that owns a quad and the other being an moron.
People that think the Banshee will do 120 mph stock
People that think the Banshee is the only quad there is
People that give me a funny look when I tell them I have a 300EX and ask what that is, then ask if it is as fast as a Banshee
People at EXriders.com that think the 400EX is king of all quads and that everything else sucks, even though the 400EX hasn't been the best since the Raptor came out.
People that think my 300EX can't keep up with a 400EX in the trails or on a small track.
Environmentalists aka Tree Huggers, Enviro-****'s, and there are other's but I won't mention them
When my 300EX is broken (like it is now)
That my parents won't let me sell my 300EX to get a Z400 or a dirtbike
That my parents won't let me get a new exhaust or do any type of motor or performance gains.
That everytime I say I am going to buy something for my 300EX my parents buy it instead and it makes me feel bad, because then it makes me look like I am spoiled, from now on I am not going to tell my parents I am going to buy something.
That my dad won't sell his piece of crap truck and get it out of the yard so I can mow under it, or at least buy a battery to start it up, they cost like nothing at Wal-Mart.
The kids that have the Stereo's that you can hear a mile away
Those stupid little rice burners
Old people that drive like 20mph on the interstate
The people that drive like 30mph over the speed limit, I mean I drive over the speed limit but come on, theres a limit to breaking the limit, I think.
Cops that turn on their lights just so they can get past traffic then turn them off.
Knowing that my last riding spot is probably going to become a 7-11 store.
The county I live in that seems to think that they need to turn my other riding spot, right across from the other one, into an animal perserve, even though the only things out there are turtles, I swear I have only hit one, and it was ok.
People that can't spell at all, and find a way to distinguish one sentence from the next.
When I have to check a paper in class from a kid that has hand writing that needs to be decoded or something.
Ok there are others but thats it for now.

Old 08-05-2002, 07:32 PM
Trailblazer

thats to bad biggin..you have to try and make your way out to glamis one day its a blast.

Old 08-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

People that have really long signatures to tell all about their toys or whatever it takes to make them feel important.

Again: STUPID PEOPLE, I saw some more today.

Old 08-06-2002, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Flying out to Cali,I could swing that,but it is just to exspensive to take my truck and tow the polaris 2800 miles.And don't forget the time off from work.I would also have to work the trip out with my school schedule.Hell,I work at FedEx,maybe I could ship myself 1st overnight.lol Not this year,I graduate from college next year,I'll just have to see how the dice roll.

Maybe there are some jobs for electronic engineers out there?

98 sport400l
rcr stage 1
hpd clutch
hsp 42mm flatside
v forece delta reed cage
wiseco piston

And don't foget Mom'bayou 220(piped and jetted w/cam of course lol)