Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

new sport quad

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at the pits yesterday shooting the sh-t with the guys when a couple of guys on vinsons pull up and starts commenting on my zilla. (Thinking to myself that a lot of people around here have never even seen a zilla) I tell him that this zilla was 15yrs old. He assured me that he knew perfectly what a zilla was, because he is the head sales rep. for approx. 50 suzuki dealerships here in Ontario and has been for 18yrs. He goes on a bit about the condition of my zilla, that he had never seen one in such good shape, and so on...and so on!! Then we start talking about banshees and especially the new polaris predator to come out soon. He then tells me that suzuki is coming out with a big bore sportquad of there own. Being a suzuki fan myself I was excited and started asking him questions about this supposed sportquad. But he just sat there with a little smerk on his lips and shrugging his shoulders. I asked this very vocal man (who is now mute) if there was anything that he could tell me...smerk on his face and shrugging his shoulders. He did say it was to compete with the other big sportquads and to watch for it in the spring. I don't know if this guy was bullsh-ting me or what but he did seem very knowledgeable on suzuki products. I don't doubt that he was who he sayed he was but I don't know how much truth there was in what he told me! I guess time will tell. Maybe some of you guys have heard things about this to.