Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How do you drive on the road?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, somone I agree with. They all instantly thought I was like power sliding around the thing or something while dodging some little kids or something. The turn im talking about, I dont know why it is how it is, all our roads are freaky, might get beat to death on the high way then drive down a neighborhood with a huge wide freshly paved road. Louisiana is known for having the worst and wierdest roads. But hey, ive found a few wierd spots that make for a little fun, even if you go through them at normal speed.

I have learned one thing about this forum though, I was thinkin most of the people in here were wild little kids who bought things with daddys money then ragged them out, now my view has reversed....

Maybe I can learn as much as I did from extreme dirtbike forums where half of the people were older and a few of them mechanics. Doubt it though, sofar all ive gotten is a kick in ribs, a few meaningful insights though.

As for the next four years of my life being boring.... im was thinking along the lines of 8 years. Sofar i like it, all except the blurry seldom mentioned deadlines that are killin me. Just wish I didnt have to take all these wierd courses to keep all my scholarships.

Old 09-18-2002, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< MMMMMmm... spend my life being another meaningless brick in the wall to marry, reproduces, then spends years in misery only to die a bored old man. Sounds like fun to me. If I were to die now id have already did more with my life than 75% of americans who are happy with a sedate meaningless life. Although mine has no meaning either atleast I didn't spend it being bored because I was scared of ending it. Whats the use of living if you dont live. Anyway im done with this, when your 60 years old and trying to figure out what kind of stories your gonna tell in heaven and the best you have is &quot;I got married, reproduced, then retired&quot;. Anyways, im not one to force my logic on somone else so have fun doing what you consider fun. Heck, I dunno maybe other people enjoy the mundane. Just maybe next time you see a race driver die in a wreck and say, woo what a waste, youll have some idea of what he thought of you. I kinda figured more of the people in here would have my same logic, maybe their not speaking up. Maybe ill change if i ever get married who knows. No, neither I nor bandit are suicidal. Heck i proabably wouldnt even sky dive, i dont like the odds, but some of us like to have a little fun with life. Personally i think hunting with the rednecks around here is a lot more dangerous than anything ive ever done, last time i went hunting i heard atleast 4 bullets whiz past my head. I asked what the heck are you doing, if your gonna shoot at me tell me so i can shoot back and have a chance. Their reply was, guns are made for killin, besides it was no where near you. Havent been back yet, ill stick to paintball. >>

Join the military, that'll give you lots of thrills and stories you can tell when you're old.