Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Joker and liar!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 12:52 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One more thing I'd like to add to this...

Ryan you probably recall Daniel and I telling you the guy that has the shocks was involved in a very serious motorcycle accident last year(after I had given him the shocks). Tracy was in the hospital for over 5 weeks, lost the ability to control his left eye, and had a very serious case of amnesia. Believe me when I tell you, when the guys says he doesnt know what he did with them, hes not lying. He now has recovered, but lost alot of his memory. If you would like his phone number, I will PM it to you and you can talk directly to him.

Oh, HERE is a set of Banshee shocks... Not quite $100

Old 09-23-2002, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Dude, the whole reason you got that Shee for so cheap was because MX26 THOUGHT there was a problem with it's shifting but after reynol took it apart and put it back together, it turns out that there is NOTHING wrong with it. It works just fine. So you're wining about some shocks and a $10 chain guide?!?!?! If he would have known there wasn't anything wrong with the shifting, you wouldn't have been able to get the quad for so cheap. I talk to MX26 all the time and I KNOW that he has called and tried to get the shocks for you, so it's really not his fault that other guy doesn't have them.

The only person that actually got screwed was lonestarbanshee.

Old 09-23-2002, 01:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

nO yodADDY- I GOT SCREWED CAUSE I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT.

Old 09-23-2002, 02:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

Mark I'm sure that since ryenol is taking such a wallet-smashing blow on these $24.99 set of shocks, he will be selling it very soon.

I'm going to bed now ryenol, so if you get on and I don't reply within 12 hours, you might try emailing me. Its located on every one of those PM's I sent you prior to this deal. I have 3 classes every morning, and a job in the afternoon, but I'm sure I can find some time to catch him at home. Like I said, I'm going by there tomorrow to see if he's found them. If not, we can work this out another way. I have a hose to send you anyways..

Old 09-23-2002, 04:13 PM
Trailblazer

what a little whiny bitch Dude stock shocks r cheep and for the 1200 u payed for the shee my front shocks cost that much u baby

Old 09-23-2002, 04:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ryenol,

Its okay to admitt that you were wrong. You know if you called somebody a "Joke and a Liar", and then there is a perfectly good explaination as to why the person was not able to get to you,or able to produce something, that was out of his control.

First of all, you got a really GREAT deal!!! Second, try not to publically BASH someone when you don't know for sure that he has stiffed you.

And after all of this, "lonestar" is still trying to make it right with you!!!!!!!!

ITS OK TO ADMIT WHEN YOUR WRONG!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 09-23-2002, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ryenol,

Since you aren't replying to my PM's, I will say it here. I went to the guys house today, and talked to him for a few minutes about the shocks. He said that he hasn't had time to look for them, and he has forgotten to tell his worker to look for them either. I reminded him to look, and told him it would be greatly appreciated. I will check back with him at the end of the week. Remember, this guy is just barely able to get around, so it really is asking alot of him to look for this. Like I said, I'm trying my hardest not to have you displeased on this deal.

Old 09-23-2002, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Dude, you better post an apology...Bash and run is uncool at the least. in fact if you were any kind of Man...you would edit the post...removing all the damaging remarks. and replace with an apology.

character assination over $30-$40 when you basically stole this quad from him is ridiculous.

Don't be a little bitch. in fact i would ask Gary660 to lock this up if ryenol doesn't react.

Old 09-23-2002, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Apology? I would not mind if it were needed. But that FACT of the matter is that he gave his word, that is the point I am trying to make, and just because I got a good deal doesn't mean I should not complain. I tried to make contact through pm's and then DID make contact by phone twice. If you (anyone) make a deal, and promise someone a product, then be sure you can produce, or don't make the promise. I also spoke with his father today(09-23-2002) in which he basically said, "didn't you know he is a minor" . I am not running, not from anything or anyone, I am here. So don't be calling me a whiny *** or anything else. I have bought and sold many motorcycles in the past, and a few times my self I have lost because I sold too cheap, or didn't check the machine out well enough, and there wasn't as much wrong as I thought, so the price doesn't matter. If I made a deal with anyone, no matter where or who they are, I stick to it, that is the bottom line.

Old 09-23-2002, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, you have to be kidding right?

I will give you 1200 for it you whiny ***

Quick Reply: Joker and liar!