Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Joker and liar!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What kind of shocks came with the machine when sold?

Old 09-23-2002, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Jesus man get a clue. He said he would check to see if he can get them. The guy he gave them to had a bad wreck, and I'm sure has more important things to worry about than some useless shocks that can be replaced on the cheap.

Yes, he gave his word and is trying to find them but how much time and bother should he go though to get them.

In fairness you did call him a liar and joker. I would apoligize.

So you didn't get everything on a sweet deal, sell it to someone for $1,250 as is and be done with it.
Smitty

Old 09-23-2002, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, just sell it to me and be done. I would love to take on another project.

Bat

Old 09-23-2002, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

Tylenol_your still bitching. He is trying to make this right and letting everyone know whats going on.

You keep bitchn, I hope those shocks fit up where the sun don't shine.

Old 09-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

<< So don't be calling me a whiny *** or anything else. >>

You're a whiney ***.

Old 09-23-2002, 08:39 PM
RIP Dear Friend

MX26, lonestarbanshee,

Talk to dbeck or gary and see if they can't mail you a new password.

Chet
VP KNOWSALOT FACILITY

Old 09-23-2002, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

I got the old password. The email had to be changed regardless.

Old 09-23-2002, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

I see both sides of this. Seems like some mis-understandings all the way around. I don't think this forum is the place to work it out. Ryenol, I could see how you would want everything that was promised to you in the deal. I highly doubt lonestarbanshee was trying to rip you off. Your post is really harsh. I expected to see that you sent a money order, and he shipped you a tricycle or something. Lonestar, I'd buy some of those cheap shocks you're talking about, and ship them to him to make good on the rest of it. Sounds like your friend who got in the accident doesn't need to be bothered with this. Ryenol got the deal of the century on this, and if it was me, I would of been happy and walked away. If I was you, I'd feel a little sick dumping that banshee for so cheap, but would find a pair of used shocks and send them to the guy, just to put closure to it. But that's just me....

Old 09-23-2002, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

What kind of shocks came with the machine when sold?

The machine was given to Ryenol with a set of stock Banshee shocks. They aren't in the greatest condition, but everyone knows Banshee stockers arent much anyways.

If I was you, I'd feel a little sick dumping that banshee for so cheap, but would find a pair of used shocks and send them to the guy, just to put closure to it. But that's just me....

I fully entend to make this deal right to both of us, but like MxDale71 said, I sold him a quad that I thought had something wrong internally. Ryenol called me about 3 days after the deal, and told me everything was fine, and worked properly. Am I perfectly happy about that? NO. Do you see me b!tching and whining about it to everyone on this forum? NO. It was my mistake to sell it that cheap with nothing wrong, and I am taking the responsibility.

Old 09-24-2002, 12:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Lonestar- offer to buy it back, them sell to me. I told you i would buy and come get it. It is no big deal. Heck some one send tynonel a set of used banshee shocks.

Quick Reply: Joker and liar!