Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Joker and liar!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 01:21 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think anyone would want my used socks.

They just flat stink.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Chet
VP KNOWSALOT FACILITY

Old 09-24-2002, 01:30 AM
Range Rover

I am looking for a banshee I would have paid $2500 no joke i need somthing with bigger ***** than the mojave

Old 09-24-2002, 01:47 AM
Trailblazer

IMO both of you just need to chill for a second or two.

This is no where near as complicated as you two guys make it out to be.

lonestar,
Try as much as you can in getting the guy the shocks if they were indeed part of the deal. Don't burn houses down in the process, but just see waht you can do. No one can ask more from you.

rylenol,
Wait for a couple of weeks at leastr for lonestar to get the shocks. If he does, you can then make a post to compliment the trouble he went through to make good.

If for some chance the shocks cannot be found, just let it go. Right or wrong, sometimes things just don't pan out the way they were supposed to or told that they would. If this happens to be the case, just don't do business again with each other and go on.

Not siding with anyone. Just stating how I deal with similar issues.

Old 09-24-2002, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

tylenol-lol...hell he'd give an aspirin a head-ache.

if i was LSRbanshee...i'd teach him a lesson about his post...i'd send him a pair of worn out shocks dipped in dog crap.

Whiney-***.

Old 09-24-2002, 01:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ryan,

What the F***... I was there with David when he sold the quad. There was a deal for david to send you the shocks when he got them. I am friends with the guy who has them I have went over there five times since the day that he sold it. You just need to give David some time to get them, He will get them if your not to big of an *******.

Old 09-24-2002, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

As some of you have stated, I have not kept on bitching and kept on and kept on. I stated my part and quit. It is not the money factor at all, Like I stated before, it was the principal of the whole deal. I did give him a couple of weeks initially. All he had to do is say hey man the guy doesn't have them anymore, I'll do something to make it up. He has now done this, and It is appreciated very much. I guess that I am quite a bit more particular about things than most, but in my world, when you tell someone something, you better have it straight or straighten it out. Maybe (to most) I did overreact by the post, but from my eyes I was getting the run-around and sometimes people (and myself)overreact.

Since he appears to be trying to do something, then I say I APOLOGIZE for the intial brutality of that statement.

Old 09-24-2002, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

very sincere...whiney-***.

Old 09-24-2002, 05:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMFAO!!!!!

Ryenol, you seem like a guy that could be an asset to this forum, but with a Thread like this you can quicky become a "corndog". Just ask Rincon,about what a bad thread can do to someones credibility. Its has taken him months to get people off his back, but he really has some good insight on atv related items.

I'm glad to see that you apologized and hopefully you and lonestar can be bygons.

Biggerisbetter.

Old 09-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Trailblazer

Ok enough is enough. Let's make everyone happy. Since the contract is in essence void, and Ryenol is unhappy with what he received or didn't receive. The caveot is that there was no fixed time in the agreement other than when MX26 gets the shocks from his friend (which could be 20 years or never) I would recomend that MX26 refund Ryenol his money. (Actualy I guess it illeagal to contract with a minor anyway.) MX26 returns home with the bike and advertises on Ebay and gets an extra grand for it. Everyone is happy. So simple.

Old 09-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Why anyone sells a quad worth 3000 for 1200??? Second, why he promised to deliver the shocks, knowing, that the quad is heavily under priced? Regardless,if MX26 promised to deliver the shocks ..HE SHOULD KEEP HIS WORD. And, if he did ,no complain would've been posted here.My judgment goes against MX26.
Forgetting your password is not such a big deal,anyway.Lonestarbanshee was around for a long time/relatively/ I don't believe he forgot his password...unless he is a retarded person.
Hahaha,now I am having little fun................

Quick Reply: Joker and liar!