Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Hey Roostking............

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 06:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I noticed in your sig that you blew up your Shee. Wha'd ya do!?

You should let me know when your plannin on headin out to Glamis.
I live near san diego now, but I can make it out there pretty often. (im actually an hour closer)

The Zilla's broken in... and runnin pretty good out in the desert....

Id love to eat that ported Shee of yours up olds hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (remember that re-match?)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I might have trouble if its a 420 though!!

When you goin?

-Matt

Old 10-04-2002, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider

Hey bud,
Good hearing from ya! Yea, shee blew up. I blew a radiator hose off and lost my coolant, too bad i was wide open when it happened on a long road and didnt notice till shee went POP. Out at Glamis. We are going this weekend, in about 1 hr. then i should be there the 26th of this month, Lets hook up. As far as the rematch, well its too bad I cant race ya were the shee is most deadly, on the hill. As the signature says, im stepping up big time and going with a 420 Stroker. Oh Hell yea. but Ill give ya half a hill head start! J/K.

RoostKing...

Old 10-04-2002, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

OOOPPPSS Forgot to log Michael AZ off!

Roostking...

Old 10-04-2002, 01:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I am confused here??? You 2 know each others pass words??? LOL

Old 10-04-2002, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

I think when RoostQueen rolled out of bed and went to the computer, Michael was still logged on with his name. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There's a reason always calls him "Queen". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Their pretty good "friends".

I kill me.

Old 10-04-2002, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

At least Im the king of the house !!!! Naw, you guys see while you guys are @ them misserable jobs of yours Troy & I are loading up the Weekend Warrior heading out to glamis !!! see ya suckas!!!

Michael

Old 10-04-2002, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Well Troy sorry to hear about the Shee, but at least your makin the best of it by takin advantage of the situation. Should be a killer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The 26th, Ill see what I can do.......

"Troy & I are loading up the Weekend Warrior heading out to glamis "

You BASTARDS........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mr.350X,
Yea, We should try to hook up over the weekend of the 26th. Yea, im not realy thrilled with having to dump a bunch more mney in it, after it just got done, but its either get it built back to where it was at or spend another $500 ( yea right, now I need carbs and a swingarm!) for a 70+ hp motor(non-alkie!), hmmm, tough decision there! Cant wait to get that motor rollin!

Wyoduner,
Hey man, its all good.. So how was the riding this wekend? Oh, my bad you didnt ride, your bike is parked for the rest of the year, tragic.

RoostKING...

Old 10-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well, at least it RUNS, funny guy!!!

Hey, I got to do a good deed this weekend. One of Jeff G.'s cousins bought a '87 Banshee that didn't run - no lights, wiring all ripped apart sitting out in the weather, etc... We got the wiring sorted out, rigged up the CDI from mine onto his (different year, different connectors) and actually got that POS started up. I was amazed. This thing looked like it would never run again. We had to dump gas in via a funnels since it has no gas tank or plastic or seat or... Well you get the idea. Probably not more than 3 or 4 kicks ofter YEARS of sitting it fired up... Amazing.

Old 10-08-2002, 01:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Typical Wyoduner,
Some of us build bikes to go faster, some of us dont. Some of us make the first tracks outta deadmans, some of us dont. Its all good, although the weather is nice at Glamis,the official season hasnt started, so i'll be good. Come Halloween, when the big bad 70+ HP monster is rollin again, ill think about you and your stock banshee(which by the way, is begging to have someone ride it like a banshee is meant to be ridden, not like a transportaion vehicle for a camera LOL) freezing you **** off back home. BBBRRRR Actually, I digress, you do ride your banshee hard, your dog named banshee that is! Oh yea and dont forget to click on this link to get a list of the extensive mods that Wyoduner has on his banshee(you might want to adjust the resolution of your screen, to reduce the amount of scrolling you have to do) Wyoduners extensive Banshee modifications list

Funny guy indeed!

RoostKing...