Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Well I'm Hammered again on a Sat. Night/Sun morning. Got to race in 6 hrs.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2002, 05:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats up all! I'm wasted again been DJin at the Club. got the Big Races in 6 hrs. Velocity is asleep at home. I got to get up in 2 hrs and get to Driving. I got a 2 hr drive then the big Sand drags at the Jamboree. Got home and checked out the forum. We got to defend the Title this Fall against the big Bad DS. Theres the Tuned Raptor and then a new 720 nthat got finished yesterday thats in the crew gonna run. I'm gonna play Photo guy this year. I cracked the piston on the 2001. So I'll be on the piped 2003LE. The pictered one. Well thats all I got to say the Pizza is Warmed up so I'm gonna eat and Get 2hrs of shut eye. Happy Hangover! CYA.

Zombie.

I have no Idea why I'm posting this.

Old 10-06-2002, 08:14 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sincerely hope you were just pulling our legs on this one,drinking all night,getting almost no sleep,then getting behind the wheel to drive a couple of hours to jump on the seat of a drag quad? Not a very good example to set for the younger crowd, and I'm damn glad I won't be on the road taking my chances with a hung over,sleep deprived (bad word)like you with my son. If you are serious,PLEASE consider calling someone to give you a lift,nothing is worth kissing a telephone pole or wacking some innocent driver and his family on the road.You are free to live your life any way you choose,but when you take the road like that,you infringe on the rights and lives of everyone else on the road. I'm not ragging on your lifestyle,I drank plenty when I was younger,but please think about the rest of us out there on the road!!!

Old 10-06-2002, 11:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I hope jay is doing the driving.

Old 10-06-2002, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No,Velocitycrapper, I am a father,and damn proud of it,when you grow up enough to have children you will see the importance they have in your life,and the thought of some drunk A hole on the road taking that away from you gets you more than a little pissed. As I said, We are all free to do what we like,thats what makes America great,but when your freedom involves getting behind the wheel drunk and being out there with hundreds of innocent children,yes, I will say something. Where's YOUR mom?

Old 10-06-2002, 12:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

95wolv- I agree with you. This country is way to easy on drunks on the roadway. I don't care how much you drank, stay off the dam road. I know zombie is old enough to know better.

Old 10-06-2002, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

hey Zombie.
i`l drive ya i`m doing a little than you i had to work untill sunday morning froma shift that strted 5:00 P.M. saturday came home and got four hours of sleep before my dog decided it was time to get up,
just kidding, i`m gonna go back to bed now since my dog has gone outside and barked at the neighbors dogs and came back inside and got its wet paws all over my bed

Old 10-06-2002, 01:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

weeeeee all know that big lug zombie climbed into the passenger seat and made velocity drive. I always use the wasted/tired/hung over excuse to get into the passenger seat. especially when it is my truck. so wierd riding shotgun in your own truck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 04:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Blueleader is right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

No I did not Drive Drunk. Puppy my bud drove. I slept. It was a Very Big Day. A good Day for Raptors.

Quick Reply: Well I'm Hammered again on a Sat. Night/Sun morning. Got to race in 6 hrs.