Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2002, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Originally posted by: velocityraptor
Originally posted by: disturbed660
ward, i never said i was going to beat u, I SAID THE USR WILL BEAT U!!!
AND NO ITS NOT A SLOW P.O.S. thank u... i may live on a mole hill, buts its a 5,000 ft mole hill, and thats the truth!

and has for u Zombie, if u only knew what the USR has in its ever growing bag of tricks, u would run for the hills. i really want to let the cat outta the bag but where the fun it that...i wanna ur jaw hit the ground when we roll up.
and has for me running in the bolt on class, i see it this way.
1. i could spend 3 g's and still not have a shot at fsw and i would not know where i stand has for speed
0r 2. spend a little more and know where i stand, and i like that much more... if u had a stock bore rap that could run w/ a trinity built 686, would u change much???
this is y im staying in the bolt on class till FSW then start building up in time...

BUT LETS NOT FORGET WHY WE RIDE, ITS NOT ABOUT BEING THE FASTEST. IT ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME W/ FRIENDS AND THROWIN DOWN A FEW COLD ONES ALONG THE WAY...don't forget that!

I've been sitting back pretty much not saying a whole lot, watching you run your mouth like some little child. But I will tell you that your making a fool out of yourself! It's fun to stir up some hype for FSW but your saying crap about things you have no clue about when you refer to "THE COMPOUND" as a whole. And I refuse to sit here and get caught up in this grade school level arguement of my machines are faster than your machines pissing match. We will all find out who will be King of the Hill here shortly on MLK weekend. Another thing as far as my "TUNED" machines being referred to as the only fast machines in "THE COMPOUND", well I'm personally getting involved in both Zombies and Swytaks builds on there machines and they will also be recieving the "TUNED" treatment for FSW. Which will make for some great competition for everyone.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Jay

All I'm saying is talking a little trash is fun as long as it's done with a little class.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well spoken, I have to agree, I am a part of the usr I guess, but if it gets real personal, I am out. I will be at FSW's, because I want to ride glamis and to watch the races.

I am hoping that all this trash talking is just in fun and not meant to be as personal as it seems to get.

I know that racing can get pretty heated, but lets keep it in fun.

Well that is my lecture for this evening I am outta here.

later
Bat

Old 10-28-2002, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

I know of 1 Raptor that no one on this forum has seen or heard of that will be at FSW's. It's a 2 speed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2002, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

"Seems as if Demon and Disturbed are slowing down, what's up with that?
Maybe Chet's cat(s) has their tongues. LOL "

posted by swytak.....
so i got my tongue back.....if u can't run w/ the big dogs...stay the f**k on the portch....u asked for it and now look u fools can't take....what a bunch of girls....

i can't wait to see demon spoon feed u fools his roost...he is going to be the biggest eye opener at fsw....his bag of tricks wieghts a F*ckin ton!!! u got to love that shiz....just call demon blue bottle " tuned " x2

oh the compund...yank yank.........

Old 10-28-2002, 03:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm signing out of this little p!ss!ng match with you Disturbed. See you at FSW.

Old 10-28-2002, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R
I'm signing out of this little p!ss!ng match with you Disturbed. See you at FSW.

It's funny though Ward. The guy with the biggest hole, running his mouth the most has the slowest quad, imagine that! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] For some reason I'm not suprised.

It all makes sense now Disturbed. You like to talk, but you know you can't back it up. So you had no choice other then to try and recruit the fast "West Coast" folks, so "you" could continue to run your hole. Atleast Demon has something to bring to the table other then his mouth! LMAO

Old 10-28-2002, 05:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Old Chinese proverb(or something like that)
states a wise man knows alot and speaks little
a ignorant man knows little and speaks alot.

Case and point

Old 10-28-2002, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

it's always those useless little yappy dogs that make the most noise. PUNT!

Old 10-28-2002, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

I myself wont be able to make it to FSW but i will say this "THE COMPOUND" your in a rude awakening if you think Demon is not going to be up there at the top!he has a nice bag of goodies for you and trust me he will podium!i dont really care about this 2 gear Crappy but lets just say Demon will either kill it or grill it..up to yall!have fun looking at a nice roost by a big mack truck!
Tate
P.S.what you see down there isnt half of what my Banshee is LOL Demon and Disturbed knows but oh yea i forgot its not a FS!

Old 10-29-2002, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

hey swytak, y don't follow ur buddy ward. did u fools just learn u r fighting a battle u will never win....

" all makes sense now Disturbed. You like to talk, but you know you can't back it up. So you had no choice other then to try and recruit the fast "West Coast" folks, so "you" could continue to run your hole. Atleast Demon has something to bring to the table other then his mouth! LMAO " swytak

what....demon got all of his ds buddies to join...not me....
LOL i can talk and for the most part i can back my words up....unlike u who can't talk, and when u try to talk can't back a word of it up....

and another thing....i may not bring the fastest ride to FSW but i wll bring a EZ-up tent and a full cooler of beer for all....i had no problem w/ the compound or the atpt etc...u ( the compound ) came after us first.
u asked for us and u got a little more then u could handle....

" mess with the bull...and u get the horn..."
peace!

Old 10-29-2002, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

LMFAO

Keep yappin little dog!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!