Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Zombie66or... a quarter...shiz my mouth ain't that cheap, im up to 75cents chump. but for u i'll make a exception my mouth is free...la la blah ha...the compound will fall to the USR... yup stick a fork in ur *** cuz ur done!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ward660...everyone knows ur rap is a SLOW P.O.S. and where did u get this MANY times thing...it was one time...ONE...can u count??? demon beat me 3-2 on hills and one run was by inches so...i never lived under a rock...i live on top of a f**kin mountain!!!!

peace sucka!!!

Old 10-27-2002, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Keep runnin your mouth "Disturbed"!!!!

And before you get too mouthy with Zombie and **** him off, my suggestion to you is to be careful. Having fun is one thing, but it "sounds" like your mouth is over riding your a$$.

Old 10-27-2002, 05:36 AM
Pro Rider

I hav to stand up for Disturbed here. He drove a long A$$ ways for those races. Yah he got beat but he took his lumps and paid up with no problem like a real man would. Now we have kinda gone seperate ways with our quads so now the grudge matches are over. I have no doubt the disturbed will have a very strong showing at FSW's. I have raced a ton of Rappy's and for what is done to it his is THE fastest I have seen. I took out alot of Raptors with my DS and he was amazed when he got beat. It actually surprised alot of people. He will win a many a races that weekend.

As for me, well I have a track record for winning races and i dont plan on letting that change. I have stepped up a few classes so it's new ground for me, but I hav no doubt in my mind that I will be in the final 16 or whatever it is that king has setup.

Old 10-27-2002, 02:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well, as a part of USR, I think all of you guys are in trouble...Money doesnt seem to be an object to demon...and I believe it. You guys are screwed, royally.

Old 10-27-2002, 04:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Disturbed ok that was up the hill, what about on the flats? What was it 3/1or 3/0? Everyone knows ita a slow POS, right, so you are going on record of saying that come FSW you are gonna beat me right? What is your favorite dessert? I just want to know what to give you with the main course when I make you eat your words![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You don't live on a mountain it might be a mole hill.

Old 10-27-2002, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Well if the the USR is as good at building machines as they are at Flapping their C*ckSuckers we might have some competition. As for You Disturbed are'nt you just running in the "Bolt On" class? Punk A$$?
You peddlin that throat for free? Hell I'm up for that. Demon you better be bringin more than NoS, anybody can strap on the Bottle, how hard is that? Are you guys gonna build motors or just strap the bottle on?As for my "Lil Clan" we have the R&D an the Cake to back the Machines. As for other groups, the more the merrier. All I got to say is Bring that Sand Pig the F**K out.

Old 10-27-2002, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

wow the groups are really going at it
it will be intersting to see who can do the talking after fsw
the tension is building...

Old 10-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

ward, i never said i was going to beat u, I SAID THE USR WILL BEAT U!!!
AND NO ITS NOT A SLOW P.O.S. thank u... i may live on a mole hill, buts its a 5,000 ft mole hill, and thats the truth!

and has for u Zombie, if u only knew what the USR has in its ever growing bag of tricks, u would run for the hills. i really want to let the cat outta the bag but where the fun it that...i wanna ur jaw hit the ground when we roll up.
and has for me running in the bolt on class, i see it this way.
1. i could spend 3 g's and still not have a shot at fsw and i would not know where i stand has for speed
0r 2. spend a little more and know where i stand, and i like that much more... if u had a stock bore rap that could run w/ a trinity built 686, would u change much???
this is y im staying in the bolt on class till FSW then start building up in time...

BUT LETS NOT FORGET WHY WE RIDE, ITS NOT ABOUT BEING THE FASTEST. IT ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME W/ FRIENDS AND THROWIN DOWN A FEW COLD ONES ALONG THE WAY...don't forget that!

Old 10-27-2002, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: disturbed660
ward, i never said i was going to beat u, I SAID THE USR WILL BEAT U!!!
AND NO ITS NOT A SLOW P.O.S. thank u... i may live on a mole hill, buts its a 5,000 ft mole hill, and thats the truth!

and has for u Zombie, if u only knew what the USR has in its ever growing bag of tricks, u would run for the hills. i really want to let the cat outta the bag but where the fun it that...i wanna ur jaw hit the ground when we roll up.
and has for me running in the bolt on class, i see it this way.
1. i could spend 3 g's and still not have a shot at fsw and i would not know where i stand has for speed
0r 2. spend a little more and know where i stand, and i like that much more... if u had a stock bore rap that could run w/ a trinity built 686, would u change much???
this is y im staying in the bolt on class till FSW then start building up in time...

BUT LETS NOT FORGET WHY WE RIDE, ITS NOT ABOUT BEING THE FASTEST. IT ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME W/ FRIENDS AND THROWIN DOWN A FEW COLD ONES ALONG THE WAY...don't forget that!

I've been sitting back pretty much not saying a whole lot, watching you run your mouth like some little child. But I will tell you that your making a fool out of yourself! It's fun to stir up some hype for FSW but your saying crap about things you have no clue about when you refer to "THE COMPOUND" as a whole. And I refuse to sit here and get caught up in this grade school level arguement of my machines are faster than your machines pissing match. We will all find out who will be King of the Hill here shortly on MLK weekend. Another thing as far as my "TUNED" machines being referred to as the only fast machines in "THE COMPOUND", well I'm personally getting involved in both Zombies and Swytaks builds on there machines and they will also be recieving the "TUNED" treatment for FSW. Which will make for some great competition for everyone.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

All I'm saying is talking a little trash is fun as long as it's done with a little class.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jay

Old 10-28-2002, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScreaminShee
Well, as a part of USR, I think all of you guys are in trouble...Money doesnt seem to be an object to demon...and I believe it. You guys are screwed, royally.
Well I dont know about being no object. Actually I am not spending all that much to do everything. If I make it to the podium it will be done I bet with less than third of what the person standing next to me has into his. One thing about it though I am very determined to win. 1 of 2 things will happen, 1. I will be on the podium or 2. I will be going home with a motor that nolonger runs.

Zombie, yes in fact I am doing a some motor work and not just running the blue bottle. Honestly I am glad that your quad along with Swy and Velocity are fast. I think FSW's is properly named because that it will be, a war!

Quick Reply: ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!