Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Badlands(Attica, IN)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2002, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Badlands(Attica, IN)

Hey,

Me and my dad r goin to The Badlands Friday Oct. 25. We forgot that they require flags. I was wondering if they have a pro shop there and if they do have one if they sell flag holders. It says on there sight that they sell there flags there. It's to late to order the holders and have them by Friday. Thanx!!

Matt

P.S. If nebody's goin to be there u might tell me the description of ur quad and ur vehicle.

Old 10-20-2002, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

Yup, they sell all kinds of things there. Shirts, Flags, Stickers, Parts, Helmets, Gear, everything. I might be going the 26th (sat.) The flags are kinda pricey.. i think like 15 bucks a pop for the ones that are tall and say Badlands on them.. the other ones maybe 10 bucks.. im not sure.

Old 10-20-2002, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

Thanx Recondude!!

Do they sell the holder's also? Cuz thats what we really need. But if they don't does nebody know how to rig up a kinda temperie holder? Thanx!!

Old 10-20-2002, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

What's the matter? Don't you have a grab bar? All grab bars come with a place to mount a flag....... why don't you have somewhere to mount one???
"TOID"

Old 10-20-2002, 10:24 AM
Range Rover

drill a hole in your helmit and put it there![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2002, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

No, the thing u put the flag into then u bolt the thing on to ur grab bar.

Old 10-20-2002, 01:34 PM
Range Rover

Do your flags not have a bolt on the end??? If they dont, go to big R and buy the biggest bolt that will in the hole on your grab bar, make sure youget the <u>lowest</u> grade they have. Then, drill a hole slightly bigger than thediameter of theflag rod in the center of the top of the bolt. Then, mix up some JB weld, or some epoxy and then "glue" the flag in the hole. then yor set to go. If you brek this while you are there, the pro shop will fix it for like a dollar or two, just bring them both parts.

Old 10-20-2002, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

That's the problem I don't have a flag. Do the flag's at the Badlands come w/ the Flag and the Pole or just the flag? I'm confused![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2002, 03:42 PM
RIP Dear Friend

blaster19,

Surely to goodness they would have the whole kit there if they expect you to have one.

I am sure people show up without one all the time. If you have the mounting hole on the rear grab bar I think your set. You have to remember though this is a quick way for them to make a few bucks off you and it might not be cheap.

Give them a call if they have a phone number.

Why do they call it they badlands anyway? I am not sure I would want to go there if its that bad???

Chet--Please vote in the users profile icon above right hand corner--I need your vote.
VP Knowsalot Facility

Old 10-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

The Badlands is an awesome place!! We ride there once a month - every month!

They do sell flags with everything but the hole in YOUR grab bar, cheaper ones (all ya need!) is $9, they have stronger logo ones for about $15 (not worth it). If you break a flag while you are there, they will set you up with another (used one, but repaired) for only $2.

"TOID"

Quick Reply: Badlands(Attica, IN)