Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

-Worst Atv Ever Made-

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -Worst Atv Ever Made-

all i expected my warrior to do is to stay in one piece and i have had to weld brackets back on and replace just about every bolt in the whole bike from the bad vibrations its not even two years old and ive had to replace the clutches along with all the bolts that fall out all the time so in my view its a piece of

Old 10-22-2002, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider

It's gotta be the Prairie 650 for sure!

Everytime I pin the throttle, it makes my eyelids peel back and hurts my hands trying to hold on.

I have a brand new 1 ton warn winch that I have never got to use because the stupid quad refuses to get stuck, I guess I just wasted my money!

I never get to socialize with my friends because they are usually at the bottom of the hill trying to figure out how they are going to get up, so I am always all by myself at the top.

I never get to curse and rant and rave trying to find the right gear like my manual shift friends (they are so cool, they have all kinds of great curse words).

My friends are so fast at fixing their quads, I never have to fix mine, so I usually just resign myself to cleaning the headlights while my cool friends get to get all greasy and stuff.

My friends look so cool rocking their quads back and forth trying to get some traction with their three-wheeled drive machines, all I have to do is pull a little yellow lever. I never get to rock back and forth. (stupid yellow lever!)

Yep, the Prairie 650 is the worst quad ever for sure!

Old 10-22-2002, 10:37 AM
RIP Dear Friend

ConMan,

I think your coning us. I won't allow this to happen.

I bet you have one dirty quad if all you clean is the headlights.

Chet

Old 10-22-2002, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

LOL ConMan

Old 10-22-2002, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Warriors do have a tendancy to vibrate stuff out. Ive never had any welds break though except the one that held on the rear brake and that was gone before I got it. BUT wait about 8 years on down the road when all the raptors need completely new engines/transmissions and your still running on the original bore. For that week or month or so, you can say you smoked a raptor by 100 bike lengths cause his wouldnt start up.

Old 10-22-2002, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with ConMan but from a different point of view. I think the P650 is the worst machine because I hate having everyone one I ride with look for places to hang me up aznd then dare me to go into it. It has gotten so bad that we wen't from "Try this, everybody has trouble in this one!" to "Well try this one then, I don't think anyone has made it through it on the first try yet.", then to "Come over hear though the woods, theres a real big hole over here.... Yeah just drop down the bank into that whole there in the middle of the creek... No I don't think its that deep." It just gets old when no one else is even riding they're just trying to find a hole to get you hung in.

And yes I have been stuck, very much so badly in fact! Never trust tracks on both sides of a hole, could just be two entrances and no exit (eg Quicksand in KY).

Old 10-22-2002, 03:08 PM
RIP Dear Friend

JakalWarrior,

Are you predicting the future? Is that a Raptor motor in your Icon? If it is I will have to wear body armor to protect myself from harm or sell before this actually happens.

Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

besides my old 1984 trx 200 that had bars holding the middle of the frame from rippin in half and i jumped it anyway probably that crap kyoshoyo or whatever mxer 150 they just tested in dirtwheels,sounds like pro junk!@

Old 10-22-2002, 08:39 PM
Range Rover

Knowsalot sorry I won't be able to make it to Starksville, but thanks for the invite. Man I bet it is going to be a blast.
JakalWarrioe the Warrior is a good bike. They are the best selling sportsquad of all time.

Old 10-23-2002, 08:42 AM
Pro Rider

the worst quad: the one that doesn't start!

Quick Reply: -Worst Atv Ever Made-