Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How many Limited Production Yamahas are made each year?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many Limited Production Yamahas are made each year?

I was just wondering if anyone knew how many of the limited production models like the Grizzly 660 that Yamaha produces each year? I wonder how limited the production really is. I just bought a 2003 Grizzly 660, that?s why I'm curious. Thanks for any info.

Old 11-01-2002, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

3TV,
did you recieve your grizzly icons?????

Old 11-01-2002, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the info 3TV. It wasn't me that the Titanium Grizzly in Vegas deal fail through. Mine is setting in my garage right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I called the dealership on Wednesday morning and ask if they had any 2003 Grizzly 660 in stock. They told me that they had a red one they were unloading from the truck, and I said I would be right down. When I got there I saw them unloading the Limited Edition Titanium Grizzly and I had to have it! They also had the red one, and I got to look at both. I bought the Titanium one on the spot, and as I said it is setting in my garage right now. I can't believe I got that lucky to be there when they unloaded it, as he said that they had several people wanting them to call when the Grizzly's came in. Anyway, that is why I was wondering how many of the Limited Editions are made each year, as I still can't believe I was lucky enough to get one. I was just in the right spot at the right time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That never happens to me. Good luck, and hopefully you will get yours. If you find out a specific number of how many are made please let me know. Thanks again for the info.