Calling all METAL HEADS.

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all METAL HEADS.

metal head here too.
every group listed so far is excellent.
try out the new one - stone sour. excellent jam!
nothing like cranking up the tunes on the drive to go riding.

hey fellas do you listen to music while reading posts? i do go here and listen to the music while you surf.

Old 11-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

I listen to anything from Adema to God Smack to Pantera. If I hear one rap sounding lyric in a song I will immediatley take the cd out and take it back, but since I never buy any, only burn em, I give it away.

Old 11-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks vilnrk, thats cool.

Old 11-11-2002, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

LOves the old school 80s metal yaaaaaa babyyyy,L7,Henry rollins glenn danzig Slayer,Typo-negative,anything that pumps me up and makes me want tonail it to the stops hit that triple an bend over backwards as I get airtime.I better stop doing that in my pc chair Im gonna kill m,yself 1 of thses days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I love how the crappers think we did it 1st when in fact rocknroll was there 1st

Old 11-11-2002, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Is Third Eye Blind considered metal? If so I guess I am a metal head.

Just kidding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't believe no one mentioned Staind. Their first and second cd's were awesome. They toned it down for "Break the Cycle". Godsmack is my favorite (when is their next album due to be released?). System of a down, sevendust (Denial makes me beat things), Disturbed, Gravity Kills, Primus, Pantera, Cold, etc. You can't beat the old metallica. Fade to black and

Jackel, I like hearing rap lyrics to rock music. Eminem has several underground songs that are this way. Rapping to AC/DC (I know it isn't metal but still good stuff), etc.

You can't beat the old metallica. Fade to black and One are my favorite songs of all time. I had a couple of beers one time and Fade to Black came on the jukebox. I got into a trace that ended when I squeezed my bottle so hard it shattered.

Old 11-11-2002, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

hansen , cool and the gang oh . i thought you said put metal in some bands like a bullit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heck yea i like all of the bands you guts listed . we have a local band up here , mortal reign , puddle of mud is from the home town . rock on everyone !!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 08:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

ahhh now this is my kind of post! some of my favorite bands are little more hardcore than stained. meshuggah, callenish circle, children of bodom, the crown, theory in practice, carcass!!! also some good metal, dimmu borgir, dark tranquility, opeth, athiest, spiral architect. all of these i recommend you check out! you wont be sorry if you like real metal!!!
also some progressive bands that i LOVE nightwish, dream theater, and liquid tension experiment, they arent hardcore but they are the most talented bands i know of. also check out http://www.snakenetmetalradio.com/default.asp playing new bands all the time, great site!
rock on!!! \m/!!!

Old 11-11-2002, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Godsmack's my favorite. Nobody likes OZZY!?!?! Kinda off subject but nebody watch the Osbournes? That show is HILARIOUS!! Would u consider Powerman 5000 hard rock? Their pretty kool too.

Old 11-11-2002, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Powerman5000 is metal,they rock,i got the tonight the stars revolt cd,man that guys voice is so deepits almost creepy,Ozzy is awesome!I got a grand theft auto vice city cd today it rocks its like 14 songs of the best of 80s rock with bands like judas preist megadeth ozzy slayer,and more!!

Old 11-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

PANTERA!!, metallica, jimmy hendrix, stone sour, seether, mudvayne, slipknot, static-x, system of a down, hell the list could go on for ever. One of the best songs of all time if not the best is FIVE MINUTES ALONE BY PANTERA!!! Ya and by the way POP music sucks!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Calling all METAL HEADS.