Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Calling all METAL HEADS.

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all METAL HEADS.

Glad some people mentioned Metallica, I like the bass solo Pulling Teeth,Anastasia. GNR, Poison, Motley Crue, Cinderella, I like the old school big hair bands myself.

Old 11-12-2002, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

ok ill try this again, ac/dc,rob zombie,powerman 5k,stained,static-x,mud vain,puddle of mudd,dead kennedys,misfits,Ozzy,jimmy hendricx,system of a down,rombstein,3doors down,nirvana,kid rock,mettalica,pink floyd,guns ans roses,lynerd skynerid,korn,pod,van halen,led zepplin,slipknot,linkin park christena augulerria, the video dirty when she has the a$$ cut out of her pants!!!!

Old 11-12-2002, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

WHITE ZOMBIE! Not Rob Zombie, WHITE ZOMBIE!

Old 11-12-2002, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

speaking of metal heads,who else besids me has metal in there head,i have a 3in plate on the left side of my head because i got hit by a car,the worst part was it was a DAEWOO/DAEPOO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2002, 04:29 AM
Pro Rider

i can't believe i forgot pantera. there are so many that i could never remember them all. anyone who likes pantera should check out DOWN. not system but; a band named down that consisted of members from pantera and a couple more bands. kinda like "temple of the the dog" that had members from soundgarden, pearl jam, and mother love bone. it's a very good album. the name is "nola". it stands for new orleans,la. i tell ya how i found that out. on the cd itself there is a picture of the superdome from the air. i was driving by the superdome on the elevated hi-way, happened to be looking for a cd and boom; 2+2=8 3/4%. haha.
i gotta hand it to ozzy though. most artists are solely out for themselves; but ozzy cared about music enough to create ozzfest so that bands that may never have been heard of are popular now. and helped keep rock alive.
one day people will look back on ozzfest and realize the impact on metal that it had and praise ozzy's name for keeping us from being overun by the likes of justin timberlake. lmao.
ROCK ON!!!!!

Old 11-12-2002, 05:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Lynyrd Skynyrd???????

The guy that does my graphics/t-shirts/printing is the manage for pimpadelic. I have no idea if they are a local or national group. They do have cd's and a dvd. The dvd shows women using beer bottles for a ... Somebody stole it before i could finish watching it.

Lynyrd Skynyrd?????? Sweet Home Alabama

Bread??

Bay City Rollers??

Leif Garrett??

Amy Grant??

Sister Sledge?? LOL

Old 11-12-2002, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

Band your head against the stage like you never did before.......
Make it ring, make it bleed, make it really sore.....

Whiplash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Errrrr Sorry about that. Just took my medication, Im feeling much better now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Glad to see Rock amd Metal is still live and kicking. Why has no one mentioned Korn????? WTF

I hear all the latest and greatest stuff straight out of the US on an internet streaming radio station.
I highly reccomend you install MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX software. Do a google search. I would post the link,
but my company has blocked access through our proxy server......BASTURDS!
Once you have installed that, listen to the Hard Rock station. Just about every band mentioned in this thread gets played.

HA, what they dont know Is that I have created my own mp3 streaming server with over 1000 kick a$$ mp3's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Actually Im just thinking........ maby I should turn my quadzone website into an mp3 site so that we can all share the
good tunes.......what you think?

Listen out for a new band from my home town called Seether......formelly known as Saron Gas. They moved to the US earlier
this year to see if they can make or brake it. I think they are going to make it big!

One more thing. I was lucky enough to be in Ireland in May this year. I went to the Ozfest. The killer line up included.....
Tool, SOD, Slayer, Drowning pool, Ill Nino...... to name the few I can remember!

Rock on!

Old 11-12-2002, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

yeah too bad drowning pools singer is dead......Yes buy the systematic cd its awesome i dunno why you cant find it...........The big hair 80s bands are good but a lot of them just sound stoo much alike which i guess most bands do today too...how many people can copy incubus and limp bizkit come on!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

thank god drowning pools lead singer is dead! just my opinion. haha. all metal radio station, http://www.snakenetmetalradio.com/default.asp very good site to listen to kick @$$ metal. if you like hardcore death or black metal, not talking about slipknot, check this site out too! http://www.immortalvideos.com/
\m/

Old 11-12-2002, 05:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey Peltrax noticed we are in the same neighborhood. where do you ride?

Quick Reply: Calling all METAL HEADS.