Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

trenga racing?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2002, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trenga racing?

From what I understand, trenga's early brake systems for the blaster worked pretty good. But I have heard nothing but complaints about the new hydraulic brake systems they offer(the Gen. 3 version, I think) Please, correct me if I am wrong.

JaMeS

Old 11-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

peltrax where are you getting the 03 brakes from how much did they cost?

Old 11-28-2002, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

well, i am not trying to start a fight, i am just telling you the problem that i had. He seemed very professional at first, but he won't help me with my problems. i have the 3rd version, and it was brand new out of the box, 3 rides later it won't work. I am just posting this as a warning for those who are a litlle more catiose than i was before they spend 400 bucks. I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone, its just a warning, sorry if i affended anyone

Old 11-28-2002, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

thanks Eric for posting that about trenga, as i have heard about trouble before, and poor service. i dont want to travel clear across the US to get in someone's face! and Alan says to stay away as well, so that's 2 thunmbs down out of two.
i am getting ready to buy and it will be from someone other than trenga. Americans tend to 'vote with their wallet' thats how our economy works, and it sounds like Eric Trenga just lost a Minimum of $700.00. But that's OK, there's no shortage of suckers out there, right? or novices? And he has folks spend thousands with him. cool. hope he can keep them!
and he wont take it back? maybe your atty genl needs to look at Oregon's consumer protection laws....you might write him. He'll be listed in your newspaper.
I'll get mine from someone with a good rep on several forums, and i'll check with the magazines as well. and they have to be close enuf so i can drive there and get in their face if needed. [the Doctor said 'do not store stress'] hehe
hang in their, and hang onto it if nothing else....dont trash can it. THINGS COULD CHANGE.
have fun guys!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2002, 04:22 AM
Range Rover
Default trenga racing?

Originally posted by: dillas23
Miniblaster,
I have dealt with Eric and his family many times. They have been nothing but the utmost professionals to me and all my friends. I have had a motor built from him as had a friend of mine. Eric has never been mean or disrespectful, and trust me I asked him a lot of stupid questions. I am just trying to tell my side of the story. My friend bought the earlier version of the hydraulic brakes and has had nothing but great luck with them. I am sorry for your trouble, but from my past experiences it just doesn't sound like Eric.
Maybe Eric changed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]. I had bad experiences with him too.