Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

trenga racing?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trenga racing?

has anyone ever delt with them. I bought a bunch of parts off him including a hydralic brake system for my blaster. I've had it for less than a month and it wont work. Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems or knows anything about them. I'm really hoping that he will take it back or replace it. Any help or ideas are appreciated

Old 11-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

This has been brought up in the past. Trenga's brake system for the blaster is known to be a worthless pile of garbage. I'm sure someone else from the forums could give you more info.

JaMeS

Old 11-24-2002, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

yea. it worked excellent for the first couple weeks, but now it won't do anything. Its really making me mad, and i've seen lots of them on mx quads around my local area, so they must work ok, unless everyone is just stupid-

Old 11-25-2002, 05:18 AM
Range Rover
Default trenga racing?

I agree with James. I have heard similair story's before. About the brake working great for the first week or so and then it would stop working. Have you already called Eric about your problem? If you choose to get a rear brake from another company: East Coast ATV also sells them.

Old 11-25-2002, 08:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

do you know of anyone who has used this system, and weather it works well?

Old 11-25-2002, 11:20 AM
Range Rover
Default trenga racing?

miniblaster, the East Coast brake should work great. Just check out this thread.

Old 11-25-2002, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

ok thx man, i really appreciate it. I wish i would have known b4 i spent my money though. The only problem with the east cost system is that you have to remove your floar board bracket, and i really would like to leave it on, because i don't want nerfs.

ATTENTION: I will never buy another part from him in my life, and i would appreciate it that all of you telll your freinds that he is a complete @ss and don't buy from him.

Old 11-25-2002, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

sorry about that, i'm a little bit upset

Old 11-25-2002, 03:25 PM
Range Rover
Default trenga racing?

You don't have to apologize.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You are not the first person that got pissed off because of Eric Trenga. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I will see if I can find some more info for you about aftermarket hydraulic brakes for the Blaster. If i find some
info, I will post it here.

Old 11-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default trenga racing?

ok, thx. mainly i'm concered with wether it will fit on with my stock footpeg and bracket. I don't really need nerfs and i would rather not spend money on them

Quick Reply: trenga racing?