Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

lol ya you only change your icon 5 times a day

Old 02-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

for the best entertainment, I will have to vote for Kingraptor. wherever there is a flame, you always see his name. hey, that rhymes.

Biggest help, I will have to say Ward660R, Vilnrk, and GregV. they have helped me many times.

Old 02-02-2003, 06:46 AM
Pro Rider

hahah....u suck...im great!

funniest..AZsand, 14...and myself....

most help full....14, RRC...knowsalot, then he jumped ship

MR. nice guy....ward660r...( to bad nice guys finish last SUCKA )

biggest @$$hole i wouldn't mind meeting on a dark street....JIMBOSTEW

and thats all i have to say about that!

Old 02-02-2003, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider

I think everyone on here is great, some better than others. I wonder how many of the personalities really match. Alot of people use the computer as a way to open up.... oh **** did I really learn something in psych class.

I think DaBeech is an urban legend, I can never seem to hook up at Pismo. I just want to meet THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K DaBeech I want to see your bikes in person. They sure look pretty BAD A$$ in the pics

Old 02-02-2003, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

I would have to say 14mins and Chet are in my top five. Anyway everyone adds there own humor to this form thats what makes it so great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

I will have to agree with Erine on this one cant just single out a few I even like the CORNDOG types they are good for a few flames and they have a good way of getting everyone stirred up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

i just want to know who the hell is corndog everyone is saying his name but i have never
heard of him??? and what happened to him??

Old 02-02-2003, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Ahhh yes the mighty Cordog was before your time us lucky few that got to witness his witty posts were not impressed. They guy was very ignorant and was a extemely loyal c-dale fan do a search on some of his posts their good for a laugh.

I think this one guy alone accuired 95% of the flames on this board. I wish he never was banned he was good at entertaining us all.

Old 02-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

anyone who misses the mighty Corndog his user name is sleepingcatfish over at exriders. He gets torn a new one on a daily basis and someone is always on the verge of slapping him up. Over there he can't even try to be serious because he's made such a bad name for himself. At best he gets ignored when he's serious at worst he gets ganged up on and tore up. It's pretty entertaining.
Diggler

Old 02-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

Sleeping cat fish eh oh yea i remeber that guy he was trying to tell everyone his c-dale frame cracked but it was actually a hair on his camera lens. [lmao]

Quick Reply: Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form