Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

ill see harry tomorrow, ill tell him you said hi

Old 02-06-2003, 01:36 AM
Range Rover
Default Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

I definitely say DaBeechMan you answer questions like they should be answered. and if anyone needs to know the correct answer then you should talk to da man(he knows his sh*t). he has truely helped me out. thanks man.

Old 02-06-2003, 02:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, my fingers DO hurt after replying to your messages. But its ok. Id say if anybody had the most thought consuming, essay type questions then JDIB fits that bill! Thanks for the kind words. Have you decided what your going to do yet? What is this talk of a snomo? hehe we have something that is close to being done...its pretty wild/wicked...i think you'd like it

Old 02-06-2003, 03:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Do a search. BLUELEADER is the man!!!! I love that icon

Old 02-06-2003, 04:02 PM
Range Rover

Yo DaBeechMan, i think i have it narrowed down to a 370 long rod or a 410 long rod. i think i'm ganna buy a frame and start project snomo sometime in the next year also(maybe project H2). thanks for all the help and sorry for the questions. you have been a huge help man. glad you don't let the love of honda get in the way of answering banshee questions. i'd like to see some pics of some of your machines sometime.

Old 02-06-2003, 04:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

help me out posting on the gallery. I figured out how to put them on there. I got one on there of just our 370 (my old avatar) and im working on a few others. Thanks for reminding me, ill do that right now. The H2 is a good motor, they are good for 150 horse respectibly and the trans will hold up under that load. Its when you apply nos that the tranny gets hurt. If your interested i might know a guy selling one. Oh, and no problem about the honda loyalty thing, its cool, its a lot funner beating people on my one lunger anyways [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

lol 14mins....Im just "funny" looking.

and how did you get 7.5 more hp??

Old 02-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright, i put some pics on "my page" lets see if they approve of them. I hope i didnt confuse my drag pictures with my midget ****!

Old 02-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Range Rover

What's your page BeechMan?

Old 02-06-2003, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I put in the gallery. They are approving it or something. This weekend ill find better pics to put up there, and a few other pics of our other bikes. The pics i posted were pretty old

Quick Reply: Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form