Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 05:19 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

I like that pipe.

Old 02-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form

its chiney! we be bling blingin' it up on the west sizide! LOL thanks Rap, ill get some other pics up later tonight and a few others this weekend. So i take it i didnt put my midget **** on there huh *whew* my sister gets uneasy when i post pictures of her hehe, jk.

Old 02-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Blue- I got a new reading off of the "butt dyno" due to a tight chain and dragging brakes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

tight chain and dragging brakes!!!! rotflmfao 14mins [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2003, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
its chiney! we be bling blingin' it up on the west sizide! LOL thanks Rap, ill get some other pics up later tonight and a few others this weekend. So i take it i didnt put my midget **** on there huh *whew* my sister gets uneasy when i post pictures of her hehe, jk.

LMAO!!

What kind of RPM's are you getting out of the sucka???

bigger.

Old 02-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

never had it dynoed. I know a guy who has a simular setup (motor wise) and he was running 85 horses. But i dont know the RPM of it. If you guys like the motor it might be for sale for a good price. But the price has to be reasonable. The motor hit 69 up sand mountain (for a 370 honda thats damn fast)

Old 02-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Never had it dynoed?? Thats what I'm talking about. Real biulders just know what feels good.

Dyno's!??? we don't need no stinking Dyno's!!!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 02-06-2003, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea, people dont need to know what power we are running. Dyno numbers are nothing but fun little numbers. It feels fast, and we leave it at that. The hardest part of dynoing a bike in california is just finding a damn dyno period. There is a guy in sac town and another guy in salinas....but i cant see driving all that way just to get a couple numbers yanno.

Old 02-06-2003, 07:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We pol guys think that pretty much all of you Yammie guys are funny.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its ok, all the "yammie" guys and honda guys laugh at you "pol" guys because you are always so far behind us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Respectibly yours,
DaBeech

Quick Reply: Who's your favourite member or who you think is the funniest on the form