Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

FSW's motor failures (trinity)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2003, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSW's motor failures (trinity)

465 ill be at dumont too for pres weekend, Hope to see you there kicking my **** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 10:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

465 gordon wells is where ill be we can do the flats and the hill. I wish i had the ***** of some of you and just say all my loses never happened. It would realy make my bike faster!!! pm me 465 ill give you a # to call me bring the black rap to if you put lyle on it ill run it too !!!!! or some one my size. And would the little peep mouse from texas that hid on the side lines keep his mouth shut until you come out too play with the little 73 hp ds!!! YOU CHALLENGED I EXECEPTED [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] PS: it will be a friendly situation at gordon wells COME !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

AZSAND- Anytime you want to run, head to TEXAS or OKLAHOMA. I have no problem lining up against your pammi 760 on ALKY. IF you show up i am sure DSMIKE will be there also. I never saw your quad run the hill on sunday. I did not arrive at the hill until 10 am though.

Mhargrove- If i ever stated that you had a motor problem at FSW's i appoligize. I do not think i ever said that anywhere.

Old 02-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Trailblazer

<-------eats his popcorn..........ill be at glamis in a few weeks hope to see u gues there... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider

play nice boys!way i see it craycraft laid down a hell of a number on the dyno for a 686,apparently not haveing a flow bench didnt matter much.now they just need a rider.
airraptor has reasons for bad dyno numbers,big deal,you didnt lay the number down when it counted,but you at least raced,that means more to me
a race is a race,you either get the job done or you dont have what it takes at that time. period
a dyno run is a dyno run,same thing
seems like some of the bigboys showed up to run the dyno,but didnt have what it took to run the hill,thats their problem,they let too little kids take the win because they didnt try[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
14 your always talking about how the fast bikes show there power in the 660 FLAT drags,lol come on up to st.anthony and run up devils dune,no whoops just a big steep smooth hp robbing hill,where power is everything,well start from the bottom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

been to St. Anthonys... that place rules!!! largest dunes I've ever seen!!! (although I've only been to St. Anthonys, Coos Bay, and Winchester Bay...)

Old 02-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Derbyking- i have a new fear of heights after running up and down china wall. Just flat drags for me.

Old 02-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Air- I was kidding. BUT i like flat 1/8th mile asphault racing the best. It takes a lot out of the equation.

Playing king of the hill is fine but there are to many vaibles in it. I know that some slower bikes could out run me at OLDs. That does not mean alot to me. I would be more impressed if all the 125 forum members (at FSW's)did a flat drag. The results would have been a lot differnt and a lot more would have played

Old 02-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

airraptor little sahara has trails and small dunes to ride. its no glamis but if you like drag racing it works great.

Old 02-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ahhh, St Anthonys.

The only quads I've seen run up the face of Devils dune was modded 250R's. I'd love to see a Raptor go up the face. I know my raptor could make it, just not with me on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sparks 465 quad at Dumont the same weekend as I. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be sure and get my azz handed to me by you while there.

Alaska, I've been to all the dunes in my signature. St Anthonys has the tallest steepest dunes of them all.

Quick Reply: FSW's motor failures (trinity)