Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 01:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Raptor660RNH
guys, yours minds are clouded from the oneil chics or the huevos calender. Listen up...you are not going to find waif models riding quads! repeat.. there is no place where your going to find 18-23 year old ,110lb, d cup, "Babes" sheding their filthy riding gear to expos their bikini clad hard bodies to go for a dip with you in some back woods watering hole. especially if your like most of the overweight toothless jackals i meet out on the trails. trust me...even if you could suck in your gut long enough to get them to notice you...as soon as you remove that helmet...its all over. if helmet head is enough to make your buddies goof on ya...the girls are gonna get a good laugh...there by breaking your concentration and the hold you had on your gut. reality is a bitch.

anyways..i ride with my wife. 5'6" 130LBS. riding is diffrent. we ride at a good clip. not all out. but fast enough to kill ya. and heres another bomb guys...women riding with d-cups hate whoops. my wife has to wear 2 sport bras to go riding...and then it just looks like one big boob! lol.

keep it real guys.

LMAO!!!

Bigger.

Old 03-12-2003, 01:59 PM
Royalty Rider

just for the record...I'm not braggin or anthing...I like the the whoops! I am 5'6" 135 and "D" size ones. This is 2003...they do make bras for women that like extreme activity and believe me...It doesnt look like on big boob!

I'm not mad...I just think you guys are soo funny, you really have no clue

Old 03-12-2003, 02:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well,...... CLUE me in![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 03-12-2003, 03:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Anybody tried IT on top of the quad, in the middle of mud? There are some interesting possibilities.

Old 03-13-2003, 03:13 AM
Trailblazer

I like how you think!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Could get kinda "dirty" huh?.................Heck yah im trying that!!!

Old 03-13-2003, 04:02 AM
Pro Rider

I got a cool video where a couple gets down and dirty on a 3 wheeler.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2003, 06:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dancin Queen, You ever go to Glamis?? Ever hit some of the other "Gamis" orientated boards?? What do you ride?? talk to ya later!

I like riding with women(well I did till i became single) At least you know what your getting!

RoostKing...

Old 03-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

Dancingqueen; i'd like to see your...uhm, technique for negoitiating whoop sections. Please clue me in so i can educate my wife. listen, any insight in this dilema would be greatly appreciated...im just trying to understand....waita minute....I feel something coming on...nope, not gas....wait....yes...yes...genius...ive got an Idea boys....

Bam!! Buckle up...hear we go . New video...."Chicks on Quads" sort of like the "man Shows" chicks on trampelines. the whole video would be nothing but "healthy" women banging thru whoop sections in slow motion.....in Bikinis!!! Huh?......Huh? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ whadaya think?

Now we just need to find D-cup (women..cause i know a couple of you guys have man-zears) who ride quads....where ever could we find such an indivdual...Hmmmmm. lol

Old 03-13-2003, 02:43 PM
Trailblazer

Hilarious!!

Two ***** have now become one. I think we should start a new thread. Instead of riding with women we should post "riding women".

By the way, They are few a far between but I have seen some georgous women riding freakin 70+hp banshee's out at Glamis.

Old 03-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Royalty Rider

Glamis??? Yeah, I Plan on going real soon...By the ways boys I ride a 'Shee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!