Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 06:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw the tents and camping on most of the ridin trips!! We just get a hotel room with a jacuzzi there right by the Dunes. Guy trips with a bunch sweaty men and a camp fire are WAY OVER RATED.
You can say that again.

Old 02-06-2003, 08:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Lateralus
Whats wrong with you guys????Dont you see enough of the gal at home.Riding is time to get away from the women IMO. late,zubbeyboy
My missing brother?

Old 02-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Gary whatever you choose is your choice as the saying goes whatever turns ya on!!!!!!!
Seee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

wow what a response[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Who's Gary??

It looks like someone is looking to become a Pro Rider..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer

The reply was for gary 660 r[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2003, 04:33 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm. You all have covered quite a bit. From my photo page I already tell a lot about myself, but in essence, I LOVE TO RIDE. Period. I have to agree that it's awesome that my husband and I both ride...we ride a couple times a week, if not more, just as much as we can! Even though it was 10 degrees today we were out on the track racing around in the woods. FUN!! It's not an issue to get away from eachother, we're riding, not talking!! I actually got my husband into riding. I've ridden most my life, but he just started after we got married. He loves it, as it is in his nature anyway, and now he races and is an incredible rider. I don't know of anything else I enjoy doing more than riding (that can be done in public [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]). I do know how to ride, very well. I keep up with most all the guys around here (not on straightaways when I am underpowered, but that's okay), and they are all awesome to ride with. For the most part, people are very nice around here (Iowa), but I haven't met any guys (yet) who ride that have been challenged by my ability, usually just impressed. That is too bad that some of you have had problems with that. I don't put any "hot" pictures on here as not to send out the wrong message...I'm not here to impress anyone, I just belong because I love the sport as much as everyone else here. I am pretty pettite, 110-115#, depending on how much I eat in a day--but that shouldn't matter. It did irk me a little to read the comment:
it's freakin cool when you see a chick who can ride and maybe even suprise you with her skills. These types are usually the fat ones though. Lets see if there are any girls reading this and see if they respond to the "fat" comment. If you find a girl who is hot and likes to ride, keep her.
I am not fat and I can ride, so I didn't fit the stereotype. Hot is a matter of opinion, though, and the women you are calling not hot are hot to someone! That could be your chick out there getting those comments! My size does give me a disadvantage when I want a big machine for more power. I had to give up my brand new P650 and take my husband's Rancher because it was too big for me. I do just fine on the little Rancher, though, and clear the tabletops and all the jumps right along with him. We ride hard and I wouldn't have it any other way. I guess I don't really ride for the scenery, just the thrill and to push myself to see what I can do. We have a two-year old daughter that means the world to us, but we are lucky to have family and friends that enjoy time with her while we ride. She will ride with us someday. ANYWAY so that was all pointless, just relating to what you were all talking about.

Old 02-09-2003, 06:01 AM
Trailblazer

Atv Gurl,
Wow some awesome pics of you both jumpin. I don't know if I would be that brave. My wife rides and we have a great time as for the family riding, the kids used to and that was the biggest kick watching them. You got alot of laughs ahead of you with the child and riding. We have quite a few women that ride with us in our club and we all have a great time. Keep that great attitude becasue attitude is everything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Seeee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Paul

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Weekend Warrior

Atvgurl,
Looks like you have some great places to ride. The MO mud pic looks like a fun trail to ride. What happened to the Polaris? Whatever it was I'm glad I wasn't on it. lol. Glad to see you posted that the rider was okay. I wish my wife was into riding, she has rode a little, but nothing outside of running around the yard basically. She's one who doesn't like to get dirty. My daughter used to ride but she has grown into the boy stage now and don't have time for 4 wheeling anymore. My son doesn't seem to care too much for it either, he's only 8 so he may change his mind again someday. I have an old warrior and a honda 90 for the kids. I used to have a sundiro 50 for my boy, he rode it quite a bit the first year he had it but only once the following year, so I sold it and am hanging on to the 90 in case he changes his mind. I did have a lot of fun riding with the kids, it's a blast to see the look of amazement on their faces when they accomplish something they thought they couldn't.

Old 02-09-2003, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the comments on the pics. That Scrambler was loaned to someone and the person who borrowed it went over a cliff. Totalled the bike completely, but he bailed and wasn't in too bad of shape. They guy who loaned it said he is getting a new VForce 700 and that I have that to ride in my next harescramble...what a generous guy, if someone did that to my bike I would quit loaning!! The better pics are on my photo page here, though, if you click on the camera to the left <---

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!